Beauty Blender Sponge & Cleanser Set contains the innovative original Beauty Blender Sponge and a specially developed cleanser to keep it clean and hygienic.
The renowned Beauty Blender Sponge has a patent-pending elliptical shape which makes application fool proof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Featuring a suede texture, Beauty Blender Sponge is sensual to the touch whilst the unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving your makeup dazzling and undetectable. Beauty Blender Sponge is latex free, non-allergenic and odour free.
Beauty Blender Sponge & Cleanser Set also includes a full sized Blender Cleanser which will keep your Beauty Blender Sponge in tip top condition. Lightly Lavender-scented; Blender Cleanser is free of dyes and skin irritants. The soothing Soy based, low suds formula breaks down rapidly, making it earth friendly and fun to use.
The perfect introduction to Beauty Blender, this luxurious gift set is sure to be a BeautyBay best-seller and is packaged in a reusable storage case which is the perfect storage solution for your Beauty Blender Sponge whilst it dries out.
- Beauty Blender Sponge Original – An innovative makeup application sponge which lets you achieve the ultimate flawless finish for your make up and allows you to blend to perfection without any streaks.
- Blender Cleanser 150ml – A Soy based cleanser which keeps your Beauty Blender Sponge hygienic and in perfect condition.
The Beauty Blender is the ultimate make up sponge applicator that lets you look like a movie star without the pricey services of a makeup artist... If you've ever wondered how to get the best out of foundation – this is it! The Beauty Blender range features the original Beauty Blender Sponge, plus the BlenderCleanser to keep your makeup sponge clean and hygienic. New to the brand is the Pure Sponge - especially created for sensitive skin types. Check out our step-by-step instructions on how to achieve flawless foundation with your Beauty Blender. Modernise the way you apply your makeup with Beauty Blender.
03 March 2013 Samantha Lim
I love this sponge, over ANY brush for my liquid foundation. I don't buy the sponge cleaner anymore though, because I found that my face cleanser or just any baby shampoo works just well, so I will be keeping my money for an extra sponge!
25 January 2013 Ellen
Works well, gives great results on skin but it takes a lot of work to clean. The cleanser is great but I need to soak the sponge in water cleanser to get foundation stains out.
25 January 2013 kat
I think the cleaner with the sponge is worth the money as it does a really good job of cleaning the sponge and is a good size and just good for travelling, the sponge it's self is really worth getting, just makes makeup application so much faster and smoother. I however don't like how the sponge does loose it's colour but that is sure to happen with any sponge. Great buy.
17 January 2013 Juliana Kamada
This sponge is amazing! It's really easy to apply liquid foundation and gives you a flawless face
14 September 2012 Marie
By far the best tool to apply liquid foundations. I had been using brushes or my fingers until I purchased a Beauty Blender and honestly, it gave me the best results ever. It's easy to use, soft on the skin and leaves absolutely no streaks/marks.
11 September 2012 erin
I love this sponge. It makes my face look flawless. I was using brushes for years and they always left hairs or streaks I would have to buff out. This sponge makes my application flawless and FAST! Plus the cleanser is perfect for all of my makeup tools!
30 November 2011 Tanya
I've tried Laura Mercier and MAC's make up sponges and they weren't as good as this one.It helps to blend your foundation nicely without absorbing into the sponge and it makes blending foundation around your nose and eyes a lot easier.BUT if you have a big hand you might find this sponge a bit hard to hold
14 June 2011 Tash
I've tried many ways of applying liquid foundation, but this is by far my favourite applicator. It's super soft, and makes my greasy/ dry combination skin look like porcelain with almost no time or effort. The cleanser's a must, too- three weeks of almost daily use after purchase and only a tiny bit used, and my sponge remains unstained. It's a hit!
Beauty Blender Sponge:
- Dampen the sponge and squeeze out.
- Dot makeup on your face and then bounce the sponge gently onto the makeup, blend with a patting motion.
- Use the round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin, whilst the point works well around the eyes, in the smile lines and on spots.
- Wash with Beauty Blender cleanser or gentle soap and warm water.
- Squeeze and let dry.
- It can be used and re-used for months.
- Wet Beauty Blender Sponge.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of Blendercleanser to soiled areas of Beauty Blender.
- Work into a lather, rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Squeeze to remove excess water.
- Set Beauty Blender Sponge on insert pedestal to dry.
- You can also put Beauty Blender Sponge in the dryer.
- Be sure to use an air-dry setting; Beauty Blender Sponge should not come in contact with extreme heat of any kind.
Sponge: Latex-free Hydrophilic Polyurethane Cleanser: Deionised water, vegetable-based cleansing agent, mild surfactants, emulsifiers, water, Coconut oil, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coc-Sulfate, PEG-150, Disterate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (lavender)