Holistic Silk Lavender Eye Mask Lavender is a hypoallergenic eye mask which blocks out light and is delicately fragranced to sooth you into a restful slumber.
Infused with Organic Lavender, this luxurious eye mask is proven to help with insomnia and helps to relieve stress, tension and headaches. Lovingly made in Britain using the highest quality Silk and Velvet, Lavender Eye Mask Lavender feels gorgeous on the skin and can help protect the skin from developing fine lines and wrinkles whilst you sleep.
Blocking out light so you can sleep easily, this light purple eye mask is beautifully embroidered and available in two gorgeous designs. Perfect as a gift or a special bedtime treat for yourself, Lavender Eye Mask Lavender features soft velvet ties to ensure a perfect fit.
Did you know? Holistic Silk Lavender Eye Masks are loved by many A-List celebrities including actresses Victoria Beckham and Catherine Zeta Jones.
- Dragonfly – Beautifully embroidered with a dragonfly design.
- Blossom – A delicately embroidered floral design.
Holistic Silk A decadent range of accessories help you relax, unwind and de-stress. Holistic Silk products are made in moderate quantities, with traditional sewing techniques and the range contains some of the most innovative and beautiful therapeutic products available. Committed to fair trade and ethical production, Holistic Silk products are made with love in the UK and India and inspire harmony, balance and a little inner peace. We love the Lavender Eye Masks – made with the finest silk and velvet and filled with scented Lavender to soothe and calm the mind.
There are currently no reviews for Lavender Eye Mask Lavender.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
- Simply tie around your head for the perfect fit.
- Once tied just slip on and off as required.
- Clean with a damp cloth or dry clean only.
- After time the scent of lavender will fade, to prolong and rejuvenate the aroma simply find the pure dried lavender in your mask (it usually settles around the nose area) and rub gently between your fingers 3-4 times, scent will be emitted straight away.
- Try to keep silk and lavender out of direct sunlight as both will fade.