Japonesque Touch Up Tube SetRead Reviews (6)
Japonesque Touch Up Tube Set is a luxurious collection of five essential brushes packaged in a sleek case.
Designed for portability and professional results, Touch Up Tube Set contains five brushes essential for keeping makeup flawless throughout the day or night. This unique set includes a foundation/concealer brush, a lip brush, two eye detailers and a blush/powder brush with short matte handles for superior control.
Each brush has been expertly crafted to ensure superior and precise application of makeup and deliver professional results every time. The perfect introduction to the luxurious Japonesque brand, Touch Up Tube Set is a great multi-tasking brush set ideal for your handbag, desk drawer or a gorgeous gift for someone special.
Did you know? Touch Up Tube Set is available in a black, silver, red or pink tube case.
- Foundation/Concealer Brush - Effortlessly sweeps liquid and cream foundation or concealer over the face for flawless touch-ups.
- Lip Brush – Perfect for precise application of your favourite lipsticks and lip colours.
- Shadow Brush – An essential tool for shading and diffusing eye colour into the eyelid.
- Crease Brush - A highly versatile eye shadow brush which deftly tucks in eye colour on the eyelids with ultimate precision.
- Powder Brush - A luxurious brush designed for flawless application of blush, translucent and bronzing powders on the face.
- Tube case – A sleek portable case in black, silver, red or pink to protect your Japonesque brushes.
Japonesque have earned a reputation of creating innovative, distinctive and versatile beauty accessories and are renowned for their superior craftsmanship and exceptional quality. Favoured by makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide, the Japonesque range encompasses a full range of essential beauty tools from luxury cosmetic brushes, to false lashes and nail care accessories.
We love the Lip Palette Kit – an innovative set which allows you to create your very own lipstick palette.
This is my first brush set. The bristles are so soft that I can use them easily. And it is suitable for travelling as it is travel-sized and small pocket. I really love this one :) Thanks so much, I will recommend this set to my friends!
02 November 2013 Trista Ma
Really professional brushes in a small pocket! The bristles are really soft but strong, they don't loose any of them after cleansing. The leopard design is so nice!
25 August 2013 Caterina
Love this brush set, almost too pretty to use, I got the Pink. The brushes are good quality and great for travel.
19 August 2013 Iris
I love this set so much! It's handy, travel-sized and cute! The tube can only hold these brushes though. It's still good because it doesn't take much space in the bag. :) Plus, you can't tell what's inside the tube as well, hehe. ;)
03 July 2013 Alexandra
The brushes are soft and in high quality, really helps me apply with great precision. The tube itself is a bit smaller than I expected but handy as its portable, fits into my purse just right! Love it!
30 June 2013 Vivian
Wonderful set...so soft...they are perfect and work very well. Love the tube and it is just 19 Euros!
03 March 2013 Valentina mancini
- Put some foundation or concealer on the back of the hand and dip the brush into the foundation/concealer.
- Begin with light strokes or small circular motions in the cheek area and work the makeup into the skin towards the outside of the face.
- With the tapered sides of the brush you can precisely apply makeup to the nose, mouth and hairline.
- Dab brush onto your desired lipstick or lip colour.
- Trace a line around your natural lip line and glide the brush into the gaps for precise application.
- Dab into your chosen eye shadow
- Tap off excess and then apply across the eyelid and lash line or as desired.
- Use a sweeping motion across the lid to soften the line when applying 2 or more colours.
- Sweep over the eyelid to blend eye colour.
- Swirl a small amount of your desired face powder into the brush, angling the brush until all the product has been tucked into the bristles.
- Lightly sweep the brush onto the face paying extra attention to contours.
- Can also be used to dust shimmer powders onto the décolleté and body.