Japonesque Safari Chic Brush SetRead Reviews (1)
Japonesque Safari Chic Brush Set is a luxurious trio of makeup brushes designed for perfect application of eye and face powders.
Explore your wild side with this perfectly portable collection of luxurious makeup brushes. These ultra-plush brushes have been expertly designed for flawless makeup application and have been handmade using Synthetic hair with an exclusive animal print.
Beautifully packaged in a signature micro-fibre case, Safari Chic Brush Set features a powder brush for flawless application of blushes and face powders, whilst the shadow and crease brushes effortlessly blend and shade your favourite eye shadows.
Each brush cleans easily and maintains its shape for long-lasting, professional results every time.
Did you know? Japonesque brushes are favoured by professional makeup artists worldwide.
- Safari Chic Powder Brush - A luxurious brush designed for flawless application of blush, translucent and bronzing powders on the face.
- Safari Chic Shadow Brush - An essential tool for shading and diffusing eye colour into the eyelid.
- Safari Chic Crease Brush - A highly versatile eye shadow brush which deftly tucks in eye colour on the eyelids with ultimate precision.
Japonesque have earned a reputation of creating innovative, distinctive and versatile beauty accessories and are renowned for their superior craftsmanship and exceptional quality. Favoured by makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide, the Japonesque range encompasses a full range of essential beauty tools from luxury cosmetic brushes, to false lashes and nail care accessories.
We love the Lip Palette Kit – an innovative set which allows you to create your very own lipstick palette.
I have some brushes from this brand and I like them very much. They're produced in a good quality, very good for professional makeup-artists.
07 July 2013 Jennifer
Safari Chic Powder Brush:
- Swirl a small amount of your desired face powder into the brush, angling the brush until all the product has been tucked into the bristles.
- Lightly sweep brush onto face paying extra attention to contours.
- Can also be used to dust shimmer powders onto the décolleté and body.
Safari Chic Shadow Brush:
- Dab into your chosen eye shadow
- Tap off excess and then apply across the eyelid and lash line or as desired.
- Use sweeping motion across the lid to soften the line when applying 2 or more colours.
Safari Chic Crease Brush:
- Sweep over eyelid to blend eye colour.