Slendertone System Garment For Arms Female is an effective arm toner which works the tricep (triceps brachii) muscles in the upper arm to eliminate bingo wings. Used 5 times a week for 4 weeks it gives guaranteed improvement in upper arm definition.
NOTE: You will need the interchangeable System controller to power this garment. This can be purchased separately and can be used with all garments in the Slendertone range Buy the Slendertone System Controller.
Slendertone System Arms uses clinically proven EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulaton) technology to provide visible results. Get toned, shaped arms and feel confident in sleeveless tops. Slendertone's patented EMS technology mimics the body's natural muscle movements. This EMS technology is prescribed in hospital and clinics world-wide to strengthen and rehabilitate muscles, so you can be confident it works!
In Clinical user Trials:
- 89% of user reported their arms were more toned.
- 72% reported their arm muscles were firmer.
- Handheld control unit.
- Fully Rechargeable.
- Patented technology.
- 30-day toning plan.
- 3 muscle toning programmes.
- 'Warm up' and 'cool down' phases.
- Up to 99 intensity levels.
- Certified to medical safety standards.
Your System Garment For Arms includes:
- System Arms Garment.
- 3 Programmes.
- Intensity levels 1-99.
- 4 adhesive toning pads pads.
- Slendertone branded pouch.
- Manual and QSG.
Read more about Slendertone in our Slendertone Buyers Guide.Read More
Slendertone technology helps to tone and firm your body. Here at Beautybay.com we have a wide range of Slendertone equipment – each piece designed to target a specific body area. Using Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) toning technology, you can use Slendertone to target your Arms, Abs, or Bottom. Choose either the Slendertone Flex or Slendertone System depending on your body's requirements. Beautybay.com is an official Slendertone stockist, and we stock all types of replacement Slendertone pads.
19 April 2010 Carmen Fernandez
I would like to thank you for the great service and prompt delivery. I will definitely shop from your website again.
• Charge the controller and unit. (sold separately)
• Fit the unit onto the garments.
• Apply the pads as shown in the instruction manual.
• Remove the plastic protectors from the black sides of the pads.
• Attach two straps onto one side of each garment.
• Position the garments onto the back of your arms and fasten with attached straps.
• Switch the controller on.
• Select the desired programme and intensity.
• The unit will switch off automatically after a session.
• Remove the garments and replace the pad covers.
• We recommend that you do at least five training sessions per week to see the best results.
• You should, however, always leave a minimum of six hours between sessions.