Tend Skin Skin Care Solution 118ml
Tend Skin Skin Care Solution 118ml
- Read More
Tend Skin Skin Care Solution is an effective treatment for relief of shaving related problems.
This liquid works to effectively reduce the appearance of razor bumps, ingrown hairs and skin redness following hair removal procedures. Ideal for both men and women it helps treat ingrown hairs and razor bumps, as well as irritation from hair removal, with results seen quickly! It can also be used before waxing to ease removal and afterwards to reduce irritation, plus after laser hair removal too.
A cult product, that keeps skin clear, clean and smooth after hair removal.
Caution: Do not use if you are, or suspect you may be allergic to aspirin. This hasn’t been tested for use during pregnancy or nursing. Consult a doctor before use.
- Shared By You
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Polysorbate 80.
- For first time use, perform a patch test before hair removal procedures and once again after procedure.
- Allow 5 minutes for skin sensitivity reactions each time.
- Proceed with full application if no reaction occurs.
- Apply Tend Skin with a cotton applicator such as a cotton bud, pad or ball.
- Always apply to completely dry skin.
For razor bumps (PFB):
- Apply twice daily at night before bed and again in the morning after shaving.
- For those who experience irritation whilst shaving, apply before shaving.
For razor burn:
- Apply after shaving to thoroughly dry skin.
- Visible results may be seen within a matter of hours.
For ingrown hairs:
- Apply to affected skin up to twice daily.
- Visible results may be seen within 24-48 hours.
- Apply before procedures to help cleanse the skin.
- Apply after procedure to calm skin and reduce appearance of redness within minutes.
- Apply before procedure to ease wax pull.
- Apply after procedure to reduce appearance of redness within minutes and minimise next-day skin bumping.
For laser hair removal:
- Apply after procedure.
- Do not apply immediately before procedure.
- Do not use if you have, or suspect allergies to aspirin. Symptoms include itching, hives, redness and difficulty breathing.
First time users:
- Perform a test patch once, before any hair removal procedure and once again after the procedure.
- Allow 5 minutes for sensitivity reactions.
- If no reaction, proceed with full application.
- This product has not been tested for use during pregnancy or nursing.
- Consult with physician before use.
- Do not use within one month, unless otherwise advised, of any salon or medical strength treatments. Glycolic peels, AHA’s, Accutane, etc.
- Do not use in combination with prescribed topical treatments without consulting your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact local poison control centre.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, flush with running water.
- Damaging to dyed/finished surfaces and jewellery.
- Loofahs, shower puffs or other scrubbing pads can increase ingrown hair/razor bump tendency from scratching/irritating effect on skin.
- To avoid peeling hands, apply with cotton applicator, or wear latex gloves.
Most great discoveries were made by accident, and Tend Skin is no different. This product was discovered by a dentist whose patients were noticing the clearing of their razor bumps as a side effect of their medication. This medication was then reworked into a topical formula that has become a cult favourite skin care product.
The Tend Skin brand has since expanded with the collection now including the Tend Skin Air Shave Gel as well as the original liquid solution, all of which are designed to help solve your everyday skin care troubles.
- Delivery & Returns