ARTDECO Eyeshadow Matt
ARTDECO Eyeshadow Matt
- Read More
ARTDECO Eyeshadow Matt is a luxurious powder eye shadow for matte, natural looks.
Ideal for accentuating the eyes; Eyeshadow Matt adheres perfectly to the eyelid for long-lasting wear and applies smoothly and evenly. The new matte formulation is especially silky to the touch and the natural shades are ideal base colours for more dramatic looks.
Artdeco Eyeshadow Matt is designed to be stored in innovative magnetic Beauty Boxes and allow you to create your own customised palette.
- 503 Veuve Noir – Classic matte black.
- 512 Von Fleece – Chic matte white.
- 520 Brunesque – A timeless matte taupe.
- 524 Mink – Warm brown with matte finish.
- 530 Sepia – Matte chocolate brown.
- 544 Petticoat – Matte ivory.
- 510 Art Couture Snow White – A classic matte white from the Art Couture Collection.
- 538 Art Couture Nude Blush – A chic matte nude from the Art Couture Collection.
- 578 Art Couture Smoky Mauve – A deep, dusky rose, part of the Art Couture Collection.
- 582 Art Couture Smoky Plum – A dusky purple hue from the Art Couture Collection.
- 586 Art Couture Dark Blue – This matte midnight blue is part of the Art Couture Collection.
- 592 Art Couture Deep Green – A dark teal shade from the Art Couture Collection.
- 584 Rosy Starling – A classic light beige from the Asian Spirit meets Western Feeling Collection for Autumn Winter 2013.
- Shared By You
- Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, [+/- (May Contain) Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mica, Ci 42090 (Blue 1), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Pow Der), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77266 (Black 2), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]
- Remove the clear cover from the eye shadow and arrange as desired in the magnetic box.
- Apply the required shade to the eyelid with an eye shadow applicator.
- Blend with other shades as desired.
- Delivery & Returns