ARTDECO Camouflage Cream is a waterproof cover cream that effectively covers up skin imperfections and tattoos.
Suitable for all skin types Camouflage Cream covers flaws in the skin perfectly and reliably; All shades can be mixed with each other to create the perfect match to your skin tone and are ideal for special occasions such as bridal make-up or photo sessions. An ideal long-term make up Camouflage Cream is long lasting and waterproof and can be applied as heavily or lightly as desired.
ARTDECO Camouflage Cream is the ideal way to cover up unwanted tattoos, red veins, moles and other skin imperfections.
- 03 Iced Coffee – A tanned shade suitable for darker skin tones.
- 05 Light Whiskey – A soft biscuit shade suitable for medium to dark skin tones.
- 06 Desert Sand – A taupe toned beige ideal for neutralising redness.
- 07 Deep Whiskey – A dark tan suitable for darker skin tones.
- 08 Beige Apricot – A peach toned beige for medium skin tones to lighten dark areas.
Tip: For ultimate staying power add ARTDECO Fixing Powder Box over the top.Read More
Germany's number one cosmetics brand, ARTDECO is a high quality, comprehensive line of cosmetics that let you achieve a beautifully flawless look, everyday. ARTDECO is new to the UK and has already been used backstage on celebrities at Dancing On Ice. Offering high-quality, classic shades, ARTDECO cosmetics offer a unique variety of makeup products that are on-trend and innovative.
Get your perfect look with ARTDECO's range of base makeup, eye makeup, lip colours and makeup brushes. These professional quality products are set to be your new favourites in your makeup bag!
13 April 2013 Lyndsey
I recently bought this in desert sand and the coverage is great. It is much better than any other premium brands I've tried like Benefit's Boiing. The size is small but well worth it as it leaves a flawless finish. Will definitely be buying more shades of this to blend.
13 January 2013 Silvia
I use 03 Iced Coffee and 06 Desert Sand more than an year now. I have tried other alleged high covarage cremes and fondations, but none (for less than 10€/8£)is better than this. Considering the fact that you get only 4,5g camouflage it might seem a quite pricy product you buy here.But you can easily blend it in, it has a high covarage (if you would like to use it every day it will last at least several months) and also a nice scent.If you are looking for some well covering product, that should be your first choice.
21 March 2012 Andra
This is the best...good to use as foundation or corrector but in my opinion gives a full matte coverage on the entire face, I tried and it hides a tatoo also very good !
16 December 2011 Mimi
I bought 2 of the shades to mix & blend. Was nice to use, gives a full coverage. Looks great in photo's!
14 December 2011 Paula
I use Beige Apricot under my eyes, under my eyebrows and around the sides of my nose! It perfectly matches my skin tones to gently lighten and brighten any dark areas. I just wish there was more in the pot! Creamy soft so it glides on lovely. Will definitely be buying more. Can't live without it now, much better than previous concealours.
• After moisturising, remove a little Camouflage Cream and mix or soften on the back of the hand.
• Then apply thinly and evenly, using a slightly moistened sponge, and blend in at edges.
• Neutralise redness with green toned Camouflage Creams and lighten dark areas and bluish shadows with yellow shades.
• If necessary, mix two colour shades together.
• To make sure that the shade of make-up matches the skin tone exactly, always test the shade in a small area of the face, e.g. the cheek or where chin joins neck.
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, [+/- (May Contain) Ci 19140 (Yellow5), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]