ARTDECO Mineral Baked Blusher is formulated with Minerals to accentuate cheeks and temples.
Talc, Wax and Oil Free this Mineral Baked Blusher has a unique mineralised texture which enables a professional and perfect application every time.
With a range of shades to suit any skin tone Mineral Baked Blusher contains Mineral Pigments that effectively creates wonderful accents on cheeks and temples adding a healthy glow and hint of colour.
- 10 Graceful Apricot – A golden peach shade suitable for lighter skin tones.
- 16 Pretty Peach – A pinked toned peach ideal for adding a feminine glow to cheeks to fair to medium skin tones.
- 20 Rosy Glace – A shimmering pink shade suitable for medium skin tones.
- 32 Scarlett Ribbon – A deep dusky pink suitable for accentuating darker skin tones.
Did you know? ARTDECO Mineral Baked Blusher is fragrance free.Read More
Germany's number one cosmetics brand, ARTDECO is a high quality, comprehensive line of cosmetics that let you achieve a beautifully flawless look, everyday. ARTDECO is new to the UK and has already been used backstage on celebrities at Dancing On Ice. Offering high-quality, classic shades, ARTDECO cosmetics offer a unique variety of makeup products that are on-trend and innovative.
Get your perfect look with ARTDECO's range of base makeup, eye makeup, lip colours and makeup brushes. These professional quality products are set to be your new favourites in your makeup bag!
27 January 2013 Linda
I bought the "rosy glace". It's pretty but the pan is rather small. Goes on beautifully though and gives a nice sheen! It's not shimmery at all (which I like) and the color would fit most skintones since it is fairly neutral.
- Put a small amount of mineral powder into the cap of the blusher jar.
- With the ARTDECO Blusher Brush take up the powder and tap off any excess powder.
- Apply the blusher to the cheek area according to the facial shape.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Silver Oxide, [+/- (May Contain) Tin Oxide, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]