ARTDECO Mineral Powder FoundationRead Reviews (3)
ARTDECO Mineral Powder Foundation creates a perfectly even complexion with a fresh, radiant finish.
Formulated with a high-quality Mineral Complex of Zinc and Magnesium, this Mineral Powder Foundation is suited for all skin types. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide protect the skin against harmful UV rays and is free from Talc, Wax and Oil.
ARTDECO Mineral Powder Foundation has the opacity of a classical foundation but has the consistency of a loose powder. It also gives a silky matte finish for a very natural, vitalised look.
- 02 Natural – A natural beige shade suitable for light to medium skin tones.
- 03 Soft Ivory – A pale ivory shade suitable for fair skin tones.
- 06 Honey – A medium beige shade suitable for medium to tanned skin tones.
- 05 Medium Beige – An iconic shade for medium skin with neutral undertones.
Germany's number one cosmetics brand, ARTDECO is a high quality, comprehensive line of cosmetics that let you achieve a beautifully flawless look, everyday. ARTDECO is new to the UK and has already been used backstage on celebrities at Dancing On Ice. Offering high-quality, classic shades, ARTDECO cosmetics offer a unique variety of makeup products that are on-trend and innovative.
Get your perfect look with ARTDECO's range of base makeup, eye makeup, lip colours and nail polish. These professional quality products are set to be your new favourites in your makeup bag!
This product is amazing,it last all day with 1 application and you only need to use the smallest amount for perfect coverage.Skin looks flawless,this is the best mineral powder ive ever used!
02 September 2012 stacey
Jeg valgte fargen Honey og den var veldig gul. Hvis du leter etter en fondation med mye dekke så ville jeg ikke valgt denne. Men ingenting overgår bare minerals sin fondation.
20 May 2012 Selma
Far better quality then my previous mineral brand, you don't use as much, you can layer for a more flawless look and you get a lot for your ££. I'm light/medium shade so i chose 03 which is perfect for me. It also covers my dry skin and eczema and doesn't aggravate or make it more obvious. I shall most definitely be stocking up and continuing using! xxx
07 May 2012 Becky
- After facial cream has been absorbed, apply the Mineral Powder Foundation with the Mineral Powder Brush thinly through circular motions from the exterior edge of the face to the interior to the skin.