Balm Balm Fragrance Free Lip Balm
Balm Balm Fragrance Free Lip Balm
- Read More
Balm Balm Fragrance Free Lip Balm is an award winning lip treatment which soothes, moisturises and nourishes the lips.
Enriched with an organic and 100% natural blend of Shea Butter, Sunflower, Beeswax, Jojoba and Calendula, Fragrance Free Lip Balm has a solid balm formulation which infuses moisture and nutrients into the lips.
Free from fragrances and flavours, Fragrance Free Lip Balm won’t interfere with eating, drinking or kissing and can also be used to sooth and rehydrate dry patches of the skin. Fragrance Free Lip Balm leaves the lips beautifully soft, nourished and healthy.
Tip: Fragrance Free Lip Balm can also be used as a multi-purpose moisturising balm for baby skin.
- Shared By You
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil).
- Smooth onto chapped, dry lips or any area that needs moisturising and nourishing.
- For larger areas, scoop out a little more Balm Balm and warm between your fingertips then apply as desired.
- All Balm Balm products should be kept cool (below 30°C). This is because they are 100% natural and will melt if kept too warm.
- Add a little 'something' to your balm balm - If you would like to add a little flavour to your Fragrance Free Lip Balm, remove the lid and place jar in the microwave for 60 seconds or until melted through. Add just one drop of your favourite essential oil or food flavouring. Stir with the end of a teaspoon. Put the lid back on and place in the fridge to re set.
- If you are suffering from a blocked nose or any kind of congestion adding two drops of eucalyptus or pine essential oil to the melted formulation. Stir with the end of a teaspoon. Put lid back on and place in the fridge to re set.
- Warm a little of any Balm Balm between your fingertips until it appears oily. Use underneath foundation for a flawless complexion as Balm Balm will allow your foundation to smooth over the skin more easily and dilute it just enough to give it a really naturally look.
- Rub a little Balm Balm into the cuticles and nails and leave for a few minutes before gently pushing the cuticles down with an orange stick. Balm Balm will soften cuticles and condition the nails.
- Warm a little Fragrance Free Lip or Face Balm between your finger tips and gently rub into baby's scalp to soothe cradle cap. No need to wash out as Balm Balm is perfectly safe and will continue to condition & nourish flaky skin.
- No need to lug about big tubs of baby cream. When you're out & about use Fragrance Free Lip or Face Balm on your baby's bottom. It will nourish, condition & protect delicate skins and you only need to use a tiny amount.
- Keep eyebrows in place with a dab of Balm Balm. Use on the hair too for extra shine!
- Try Fragrance Free Lip or Face Balm on your eyelashes and delicate skin around your eyes each evening to condition and nourish as you sleep.
- On your feet all day or resting your elbows on your desk all day? Hard skin is the result and nothing is a greater reflexion of age than 'crusty' skin on the heels & elbows! Rub Balm Balm into them regularly and notice the difference in just a few days.
- To make your own 100% natural perfume - remove the lid and place jar in microwave for 60 seconds or until melted through. Add two drops of rose or jasmine or any beautifully fragranced essential oil or absolute. Stir with the end of a teaspoon. Put the lid back on and place in the fridge to re-set. Dab onto pulse points when the mood takes you!
Balm Balm is a 100% Organic and 100% natural range of skincare and bath and body products based out of the UK. All of the Balm Balm products are gorgeously simple and gentle making them suitable for any skin type, even the most sensitive skin suffering from eczema or psoriasis. With key natural ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Beeswax, Balm Balm is loved for simplicity and natural effectiveness as well as it’s eco-friendly colourful packaging!
- Delivery & Returns