- Read More
Blinc Eyeliner creates a dramatic look with intense colour that lasts all day.
Ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers and active lifestyles, Blinc Eyeliner is unlike any other eyeliner. Formulated to create a water resistant layer of intense colour that contours the eyes, this luxurious liquid eyeliner cannot fade, smudge, run or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Brush it on…Slide it off; Blinc Eyeliner stays put all day long and only when you are ready for removal will it effortlessly slide off your skin without the use of a harsh makeup remover. Innovative and revolutionary, Blinc Eyeliner is available in a selection of shades and has a lightweight consistency which stays put even on oily skin.
Did you know? Blinc Eyeliner is recommended by laser eye surgery centres.
- Black – For classic definition.
- Medium Brown – For a natural look.
- Shared By You
- Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Propylparaben. [May contain (+/-):Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77499 CI 77492, CI 77491), Calcium Carbonate].
- Use Blinc Eyeliner on clean dry skin.
- Gently pull the upper eye lid towards your ear and start at the inner part of the lid.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid as close to the lashes as possible.
- If your liner goes astray a little water on a cotton bud will easily correct the problem.
- Apply 1 or more layers within 1 minute.
- Once set, additional layers cannot be applied.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove Blinc Eyeliner.
- Only the combination of warm water and gentle pressure from your finger tips or a face cloth will slide the layer of colour effortlessly off your skin.
- Blinc Eyeliner does not penetrate into your skin and leaves no tint or residue build up, making it safe for daily use.
- If you prefer to use a makeup remover, you must use a water-base remover NOT an oil-based remover.
- Nothing oily can make Blinc Eyeliner come off...not even if you have really oily skin, but water alone with gentle pressure is really all thats needed.
Blinc is one of the UK's most popular makeup brands offering easy application, LifeProof hold and effortles removal. Discover a range of unique products for every skin and lash type that are proven to perform to the highest standard. Blinc has a long list of celebrity fans including Jennifer Lopez, Eva Mendez and Jessica Alba. Fall in love with the 'blinc' of an eye with a beauty you can count on. Try the best-selling Blinc Mascara for volume and length, giving you a radiant natural look that lasts all day long Í we've put this mascara to the tt and you can even sleep in it to awake to gorgeous lashes!
- Delivery & Returns