Blinc Mascara is the original water resistant mascara to form tiny tubes around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras.
Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Blinc Mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes without the use of harsh makeup remover.
- Blinc Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
- Blinc Mascara is not an oil-based paint like traditional mascaras, which means it cannot smudge, run, clump or flake into your eyes - making it ideal for people with sensitive eyes and those that wear contacts. Blinc Mascara is applied like a regular mascara, however once it sets, tiny tubes will form around your lashes providing both volume and length.
- Blinc Mascara does not penetrate your skin or your lashes, unlike most mascaras.
- Blinc Mascara lasts 2 to 3 times longer because it does not dry out as fast as traditional oil-based paint mascaras.
- Blinc Mascara will stay on until you are ready to take it off, even if you were to cry or rub your eyes.
STOP painting your lashes.... TUBE them!!!Read More
Blinc do not exist to just be a part of the beauty industry, but continually advance it. Blinc are unique because their concepts offer a dramatic leap from existing solutions, making them some of the best performing products in the makeup world.Try the best selling Blinc Mascara (formally known as Kiss Me), for lash colour and length that won't run, smudge, clump or flake and will only come off when you want it to. We also love Blinc Eyeliner which gives a water-resistant, smudge proof layer of colour.
26 September 2012 Gazza
Pros: it doesn't smudge or flake, and stays put all day, and it's the only mascara that works for me, from this point of view. Also, it leaves the lashes well separated and it's super easy to wash off. Cons (sorta): doesn't add volume. Also it is a bit pricey IMHO.
07 September 2012 Maddi
The novelty of this mascara did not work for me. It clumped my lashes together and made them look very spidery. Would be an excellent product if could give soft and fluttery lashes with the benefit of no smudging and easy removal.
06 September 2012 Pernilla
I love it! My eyes are very very sensitive and finally i have found a product that works!
12 August 2012 catherine
as a busy mum with sensitive eyes who likes to swim, this is brilliant. not only does it withstand being splashed by my toddler but it comes totally off at the end of the day, leaving no panda eyes in the morning. I'm back for my second lot now. The only totally waterproof, completely removable mascara i've ever had.
27 July 2011 K from DK
I love this! Used to get smudge eyes, but not with this - it stays ON the lashes. Only it's not waterproof. A tip; Apply mascara as normal, let it dry and then use the Heated Eyelashcurler!!! Works beautifully. K
24 July 2011 Lill
Very disapointed over this mascara. I curl my lashes and this mascara says it will not drag them down. But it does. Within seconds my lashes were no longer curled.
24 June 2011 Cat
Don't like it at all. No volume, no length, difficult to get of. And the lashes become very hard and inflexible. The only truth is, that it doesn't smudge at all.
17 June 2011 Me, Myself and I
I dont really think it gives me that OUMPF im looking for. Good for an every day mascara, but not somthing i would wear at night.
18 February 2011 Nayoung
Great mascara, the only mascara I have ever tried that does not smudge at all! Gives length to lashes and I also like how it gives your lashes a bit of a shiny colour. Comes off easy and completely at the end of the day. It may not give the most volume, but the advantages definitely outweigh this.
02 February 2011 Sonya
I have been looking for ages for a mascara that does not smudge under my eyes after a few hours wear and this is it, fantastic product and really simple to remove at the end of the day, love it!
12 April 2010 Maria
I have been using this mascara for 8 years now - it is the only one I have ever found that doesn't leave me with black smudges under my eyes after an hour or two. I recently ran out so resorted to a Dior mascara that I'd had as a free gift - great lashes but terrible smudging. Needless to say, I have just ordered some more Blinc!
05 December 2009 Shanice Donachie
I had the trial sample of this mascara and i have to admit its absolutely brilliant! im going to buy the twin pack now!
25 October 2009 r southern
fantastic product. It does what ir says on the tin !!!!!!!!! it really does not come off till u use youe cleanser. I have gone from a non mascara wearer to a cant live without it. Great 4 contact wearing eye rubbers!
• Use Blinc Mascara on clean dry lashes.
• Within 2 minutes, apply one or more coats. Keep applying coats until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved before Blinc Mascara sets.
• Neither water alone nor pressure will remove Blinc Mascara.
• Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure from a cotton pad, a face cloth or even your finger tips will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]