CARGO BeachBlush combines four complementary cheek colours for a healthy and radiant flush of colour.
This innovative blusher is formulated with light reflecting Mica to diffuse light and give a soft appearance. BeachBlush is also infused with Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant and skin conditioner to protect the skin from free radicals and provide essential moisture.
Imagine the perfect marriage of blush and bronzer! Four harmonious hues work together to provide perfectly flushed cheeks with a sun-drenched glow. Available in an array of delectable shades, BeachBlush is one of CARGO’s most iconic products and is packaged in CARGO’s signature oversized tin for a generous surface area for easy swirling.
Perfect for all skin types, BeachBlush soothes the skin whilst providing the complexion with a radiant glow and softening the appearance of fine lines.
Tip: Swirl the colours together for the perfect balance of radiant blush and summertime glow.
- Cable Beach – A sweet pink colour medley.
- Echo Beach – A warm berry medley.
- Miami Beach – A luminous sandy beach concoction
- Sunset Beach – A soft pink and bronze colour medley.
- Tenerife – A soft coral and bronze concoction.
- Coral – A warm peach and bronze combination.
Founded in 1996, Cargo create playful, yet professional cosmetics that are simple to use and include innovative and revolutionary formulas. It's this combination that has won Cargo so many awards for makeup rangesm including their blu-ray collection and Foundations.
New to Cargo Cosmetics? Try Cargo's award-winning Lip Gloss Quad, four delicious glosses in Cargo's signature oversized tin. Our favourite product is the Cargo Essential Eye Shadow Palette, perfect for creating a sophisticated contoured eye.
21 March 2013 marta teixeira
I have sunset beach blush and I love it :) the package is wonderful but despite that the product is good. is very pigmented and have a wonderful bronze shade. it gives that summer tone, that our cheeks need in spring! love it ;)
18 September 2012 Inês
I just bought the tenerife beach blush and it's great, just as i suspected. I don't know why people don't give credit to this brand, it's a great quality/price relation, it nevers fails...Love it!
- Apply using a fluff brush.
- To optimize all four shades in BeachBlush swirl the brush over all four colour bars, combining the different tones to create one harmonious hue
- Apply to the cheekbone area, dust lightly onto the apples of the cheeks as well as any areas of the face that would be naturally kissed by the sun
Mica , Dimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Benzyl Alcohol , Bht , Tin Oxide (+/-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake) , CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) , CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake).