CARGO Colour Eye Shadow PaletteRead Reviews (4)
CARGO Colour Eye Shadow Palettes are collections of four playful eye shadow shades in a convenient palette.
These bold and bright colours are created to work together for a myriad of beautiful looks. Blend and layer, or use individually for a pop of colour. You can even use them in conjunction with the Cargo Essential Palette!
- Barcelona – Shimmering periwinkle, matte royal blue, matte vibrant violet, pale teal sheen
- London – Matte dark brown, shimmering pale gold, matte aubergine, deep olive sheen
- Los Angeles Palest gold, turquoise green shimmer, rich teal shimmer, violet shimmer.
- Shanghai – White shimmer, matte peach beige, shimmering golden pink, deep taupe shimmer
- Tahiti – Pale golden green shimmer, light forest green shimmer, vibrant blue shimmer, dark teal shimmer
- Paris – Taupe, shimmering grey, beige and warm cocoa brown.
- Toronto – A shimmering quartet of slates, silvers and greys.
- Bermuda – Shimmering Pale Gold, Satin Rust Brown, Satin Cocoa Brown, Shimmering Terracotta.
- Baja – Bronze, Baby Pink, Champagne, Gold.
Founded in 1996, Cargo create playful, yet professional cosmetics that are simple to use and include innovative and revolutionary formulas. It's this combination that has won Cargo so many awards for makeup rangesm including their blu-ray collection and Foundations.
New to Cargo Cosmetics? Try Cargo's award-winning Lip Gloss Quad, four delicious glosses in Cargo's signature oversized tin. Our favourite product is the Cargo Essential Eye Shadow Palette, perfect for creating a sophisticated contoured eye.
I bought Cargo Palette in Baja. Love this palette. Love how simple it is. Love the pigmentation of the colors. The colors are awesome. Perfect for creating more natural looks for Spring!
04 October 2013 Irina
I bought the Paris palette and was under the impression from the photo that the colours were purple grey, champagne, blue silver and warm brown. But in person the colours are more like gunmetal, bright gold, silver and bronze. Despite this, I'm happy with the product - the eyeshadows are very pigmented and very very metallic. I'm keen to purchase the Shanghai and Baja palettes.
05 April 2013 Catherine
I have the Baja palette, and it´s nice for everyday use. It gives a natural look. I love it!
24 November 2012 Ellen
Love this palette!!! Amazing colour and great pigmentation!!!
16 June 2011 martina