d.j.v Beautenizer Fiberwig LX Mascara dramatically lengthens, separates and conditions the lashes.
This technologically advanced mascara has a false lash formulation which encapsulates each eyelash within an intensive fibre-rich film. Fiberwig LX Mascara is a hi-tech fusion of false-lash filaments and a hypoallergenic, liquid-to-film lash coating that applies like a regular mascara to elongate and volumise the lashes.
Fiberwig LX Mascara is enriched with a trio of conditioning oils to natural protect and nourish the lashes. Panthenol, a Vitamin B5 derivative adds definition whilst natural Silk Extract and a natural Botanical blend work harmoniously to provide nourishment and resilience for luscious, healthy lashes.
Entirely buildable, Fiberwig LX Mascara gives you natural looking, longer lashes with a glossy black finish without the fuss. The innovative crescent shaped brush allows for easier application to reach your desired lash length. Fiberwig LX Mascara has been specially developed to conform to the roots of your lashes perfectly to create a beautiful curl and glamorous length.
Smudge-proof and long-wearing, Fiberwig LX Mascara acts like a hair piece for your lashes. Easily removed with warm water or makeup remover, this luxurious mascara won’t flake or irritate the eyes and is sure to be a BeautyBay best seller.
Did you know? The LX in Fiberwig LX Mascara stands for luxe; Fiberwig LX Mascara is also free from Sulphates and Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes.
This is what happens when beauty and Japanese high-tech come together. The best-selling mascara brand in Japan, this is beauty innovation at its best. d.j.v Beautenizer mascaras are formulated with the very best ingredients, for truly amazing results.
Try Fiberwig LX – the incredible brush-on fibre, lash extension system. This luxe lash enhancer gives dramatically long lashes, with long-lasting, glossy black and smudge free results.
- Place the concave side of the brush at the root of the lashes.
- Sweep upwards by wiggling the brush from root to tip in order to "film-coat" each lash.
- Use fibres on the tip of the brush and apply these fibres to the tips of your lashes repeatedly until the lashes reach the desired length.
- In order to lengthen the upper and lower lashes at hard-to-reach corners, hold the brush vertically and use the tip to add fibres.
- For lower lashes, use the protruding side of the brush by wiggling it from side to side.
- If choosing to curl lashes after applying mascara, wait until the formula has dried completely. Use a lash curler at the base of the lashes to create a gentle curl.
- If you dab some on your eye lid, simply let dry for easy removal with a cotton swab.
- Water (Aqua), Acrylates/Va Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Nylon-6, Nylon-66, Pvp, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester Of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hectorite, Beheneth-30, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, D&C Black No.2 (Ci 77266), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
- Delivery & Returns