Ellis Faas Light
Ellis Faas Light
- Read More
Ellis Faas Light is a luxurious metallic highlighter which gives infinite possibilities to play with shadow and light for dramatic eye makeup looks.
Much more than just a highlighter, Ellis Faas Light has a delightful liquid to powder formulation which dries to a wonderfully smooth finish. Ellis Faas Light gives the impression of metallic eyes that appear wet and shiny when in fact they are completely dry and non-sticky.
Packaged in a sleek, innovative pen format with a brush applicator, Ellis Faas Light is molten metal in a tube. The award-winning packaging ensures a precise application whilst the twist mechanism allows you to have complete control over how much product you are applying.
Sure to be a BeautyBay best-seller, Ellis Faas Light I available in a selection of gorgeous metallic hues that complement all eye shadows and stay put for up to 24 hours without creasing, smudging or fading. Ellis Faas Light provides the eyes with a shimmering veil of colour without any weight or chalkiness.
Did you know? Ellis Faas is cited as one of the most influential makeup artists of her time and has worked with some of the most world acclaimed fashion design houses such as Armani, Chanel, Diane von Fürstenberg and Yves Saint-Laurent.
- E301 Antique Silver – A striking silver with pewter undertones – perfect for highlighting.
- E302 Green Gold – A metallic gold infused with subtle green shimmer.
- E303 Bronze – A vibrant bronze hue with copper shimmer.
- E304 Lilac – A dazzling violet with lilac shimmer.
- E305 Holographic Bordeaux – An intense black infused with light reflective holographic shimmer.
- Shared By You
- Aqua, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol/And, Methylparaben/And, Ethylparaben/And, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain +/- Lactid Acid, CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77288 (Oxide Green), Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Mica, CI 77820/77891, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zeolite, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylparaben, Bht.
- Use the brush to paint on Ellis Faas Light over any eye shadow or use alone.
- For the strongest effect of metallic intensity, let Ellis Faas Light dry where you have painted it on the eyelid.
- For a more subtle effect, dab it with your finger before Ellis Faas Light has dried completely.
- Delivery & Returns