Ellis Faas Milky Lips
Ellis Faas Milky Lips
- Read More
Ellis Faas Milky Lips is a long wearing, fluid lipstick which provides highly pigmented colour with a long lasting glossy finish.
Packaged in an innovative brush tipped applicator pen, Milky Lips works well as a full coverage lipstick or a chic lip stained effect. Perfect for those who don’t like the drying sensation of traditional lipsticks; this luxurious lip colour provides superior comfort both in application and on the lips.
The award-winning packaging ensures optimal control with the amount of product applied to allow you to achieve your perfect look. The selection of shades are inspired by the human palette and based on colours that the body produces naturally so they will compliment all skin tones, ages and styles.
A blend of plumping active ingredients smooth the lips for a flawless look whist a nourishing blend of Vitamin E, Candelilla Wax and Prune Seed Extract improves hydration levels.
The sleek, pen applicator will fit perfectly in any makeup collection whilst the luxurious formula is free from Parabens, Fragrances and Flavours and suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types.
Tip: Use Ellis Faas clips to create your perfect lip collection, simply click a few of your favourite shades together for easy storage and portability.
- L201 Blood Red – A deep and intense red.
- L202 Dark Blood – A dark red with burgundy undertones.
- L203 Plum – A medium red with purple undertones.
- L204 Burnt Orange – A shimmering terracotta hue.
- L205 Coral Pink – A light apricot hue with a subtle shimmer.
- L206 Nude Brown – A classic toffee nude shade.
- L207 Nude Pink – A soft pink with nude undertones.
- L208 Soft Peach – A pastel nude for a chic look.
- L209 Toffee Beige – A rich toffee nude with a subtle shimmer.
- Shared By You
- Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla Cera, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. +/- May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), Red 7, CI 15850 (Red 6/Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).
- Turn the base of the pen clockwise to distribute product onto the applicator tip.
- Apply Milky Lips with the brush applicator first by painting the outline of lips with just a small amount of lipstick, then fully load the applicator to fill the inside of the lips.
- Milky Lips is also great for a more stained effect - just load a tiny bit of the lipstick onto the applicator, apply and blot for a matte stain.
Cited by Vogue Paris as “one of the most influential make up artists of her time” Ellis Faas has worked with renowned fashion designers, photographers and models. Her eponymous cosmetics brand features high performance formulas, sleek packaging and stunning colour ranges with a range of textures and finishes to suit all tastes.
We love the Ellis Faas Holder Classic, a travel friendly carry case which holds your favourite Ellis Faas products, for your very own customised make up kit.
- Delivery & Returns