Fake Bake Xtreme Self-Tanning Gel is perfect for confident, experienced self-tanners who want an extreme, dark tan.
Containing an intense cosmetic colour guide and higher concentrations of the naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose. The easy glide gel formula dries in seconds.
Includes reusable gloves and step-by-step application advice.Read More
The UK's leading salon professional self tan and spray tan brand, Fake Bake also have a fantastic range of products that you can use at home. Products such as the Original Self Tanning Lotion, Xtreme Self Tanning Gel and Fair Gradual Self Tanning Lotion ensure you can have a natural looking, streak free tan no matter what your skin tone.
Not ready to commit to a self tan? Fake Bake have just brought out a collection of one day bronzers – we love Perfection Instant Wash Off Tan with Mitt, for a natural colour, which can be easily removed.
There are currently no reviews for Xtreme Self Tanning Gel 148ml.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• Always wear waterproof gloves when applying.
• Apply small amounts of gel in a circular motion on the body.
• Dries fast so apply on 1 area at a time.
• Lightly glaze over hands and feet.
• Bend elbows and knees when applying.
• Only apply to clean skin.
• Before applying to hands, feet, knees and elbows we recommend the use of a Fake Bake moisturiser first.
• Buff thoroughly with a dry towel.
• Suitable for body, ideal for legs.
• Tan development time 4 to 6 hours.
• Rinse off cosmetic bronzer with warm water.
Purified Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheyl Acetate (Vitamin E), SD Alcohol 40, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin Laureth-7, Trimethylpentanediol-Adipic Acid Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citrus Acid, Blue #1 (CI42090), Yellow #5 (CI19140), Yellow #6 (CI15985), Red #40 (CI16035)