Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope Blush Kit is a complete collection of Radiance Powder Rouge shades to instantly add warmth, radiance and vitality to the complexion.
Enjoy a pure, rejuvenating effervescence without glitter with this luxurious collection of cheek colours which make the skin glow from the inside out, adding warmth and vitality to the face for a healthy, natural look.
Triple-milled to ensure unparalleled powder quality, Kaleidoscope Blush Kit delivers a silky soft texture which glides evenly onto the skin for superior control whilst absorbing shine. Dermatologically tested, Kaleidoscope Blush Kit is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin and delivers oil-free coverage, perfect transparency and superior colour intensity.
The range of colours and finishes allows the creation of infinite looks by blending and layering or simply wearing each shade individually. Worn on their own, the universally flattering shades provide a modern and fresh vitality to the cheeks, when layered the beautiful and balanced combination of shades creates an effortless, feminine glow.
Tip: For optimal results apply with Le Metier de Beaute Blush Brush.
Collection Contains Radiance Powder Rouge in the following shades:
- Fresh – A delicate pastel pink for a timeless flush of colour.
- Echo – A luscious pink with warm coral tones.
- Rumor – A deep dusky rose for a more intense flush of colour.
- Whisper – A chic neutral hue ideal for adding instant radiance to all skin tones; can also be used as a highlighter.
LE METIER DE BEAUTE
Le Metier de Beaute: luxuriously crafted makeup and skincare. Conceal imperfections, enhance features and experiment with new looks with Le Metier de Beaute's stunning cosmetics collection and refreshing skincare. Le Metier de Beaute works closely with world-class chemists, designers, beauty editors and makeup artists to bring you a collection focused on luxurious design and excellence. We love the Kaleidoscope Blush Kit – a stunning quartet of universally flattering shades for the ultimate rosy glow.
- Use a gentle placement stroke rather than a streaking or buffing motion to apply blush high on the cheek (at the highest point, directly under the eye and close to the nose, not the ear) with Le Metier de Beaute’s Blush Brush.
- Blend the matte shades for day and transition to evening with a sensuous shimmery layer.
- Talc, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (77163), Carmine (75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (77288), Red 6 (14850), Red 7 Lake (14850:1), Blue 1 Lake (42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (19140:1), Yellow 6 Lake (15985:1), Ferric Ferrocyanide (77510), Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Maganese Violet (77742), Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Ultramarines (77007), Chromoium Hydroxide Green (77289), Red 36 (12085).
- Delivery & Returns