Makeup Geek Sparklers
Makeup Geek Sparklers
- Read More
Makeup Geek Sparklers is an innovative cosmetic glitter which masterfully glides onto the eyes, imparting a divine hue with a sophisticatedly sumptuous finish that will grab everybody's attention.
Available in a selection of out-of-this-world hues, Sparklers reflects the light decadently ensuring that a sparkly, glamorous effect can be achieved, finishing any look exquisitely. Formulated without Talc and Parabens, these magnificent sparkling loose powders add elegance and style to the complexion, whilst simultaneously allowing for full creative control, concreting these shimmer shadows as pure beauty necessities for any Makeup Geek obsessive.
Sparkle brighter than any star with Sparklers.
Tip: To ensure full colour-payoff, use an eye-friendly adhesive and apply these loose pigments directly on top.
- Asteroid - Golden shimmer with bronze undertones.
- Aurora - Soft lavender with grey undertones and a shimmer finish.
- Constellation - Aquatic blue with vibrant green undertones and a shimmer finish.
- Dark Matter - Earthy charcoal with golden specks and a shimmer effect.
- Halo - Pearlescent rose ballet pink with a silver shimmer.
- Light Year - Creamy white with a subtle iridescent undertone and a shimmer finish.
- Martian - Deep emerald with a vibrant teal shimmer.
- Meteor Shower - Ethereal metallic silver shimmer.
- Milky Way - Ethereal silvery grey with a rainbow effect shimmer finish.
- Nebula - Deep amethyst with a vibrant purple shimmer.
- Satellite - Dusty dark purple with a golden brown shimmer.
- Solar Flare - Orange melon with a vibrant coppery shimmer finish.
- Solstice - Pale mint with a silver shimmer finish.
- Stargazer - Crystal white with a champagne shimmer.
- Supernova - Bright chartreuse green with light golden shimmer.
- Zodiac - Iris purple with a silvery pink shimmer finish.
- Shared By You
Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Bismuth Oxychloride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Polyurethane 33, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Black 2 (CI 77266), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red 34 (CI 15880), Silver (CI 77820), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Aluminum (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090:2), FD&C Blue 27 (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).
- Apply to the eyes as desired.
- For maximum impact, Sparklers are best applied with an eye-safe cosmetics adhesive.
- Sparklers can be messy but are so much fun - there is currently no sifter in the jar so be cautious when opening the jar.
- Delivery & Returns