Milani Baked Blush
Milani Baked Blush
- Read More
A pigment packed powder blush which delivers a sheen of healthy luminosity.
Applied to the apples of the cheeks, Baked Blush gives a sheer wash of soft colour for a naturally flushed complexion. Baked on Italian terracotta, the powder is incredibly finely milled for a silky application. Housed in a gold mirrored compact with a travel size brush, on the go glow is at your fingertips.
- Dolce Pink - A true pink with a subtle silver shimmer. (Vegan)
- Rose D'Oro - A rose toned pink with a gold shimmer finish. (Vegan)
- Berry Amore - A soft berry toned blush with a shimmer finish. (Vegan)
- Luminoso - A peach toned pink with a slight pearlescent finish. (Vegan)
- Bellissimo Bronze - A terracotta toned bronze with a gold shimmer finish. (Vegan)
- Corallina - A burnt rose with gold shimmer. (Vegan)
- Red Vino - A deep hot pink toned red with gold shimmer. (Vegan)
- Delezioso Pink - A soft bubblegum pink. (Vegan)
- Bella Rose - An intense red-toned fuchsia. (Vegan)
- Shared By You
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Using the brush provided sweep the blush upwards along the cheekbone.
Drawing inspiration from Milan, Milani cosmetics have taken the beauty world by storm with their remarkably intense colours and exceptional results. Milani's lightbulb moment was sparked by the Italian world for colour, 'colori' - almost identical to colour, however with something a little extra; a little more. From then on Milani have strived to offer more - more shades, more designs and exceptional quality, making their cosmetics essentials in beauty bags worldwide.
- Delivery & Returns