Red Carpet Manicure My Favourite Designer is a sheer iridescent pink gel polish.
The LED Gel Polishes are designed to work exclusively with the Red Carpet Manicure LED System. Available in an array of colours; these high-performance gel polishes apply like regular nail lacquer but cure in a LED light (sold separately) in just 3 minutes.
This classic shade has an enchanting iridescent finish and is sure to become a favourite in your gel polish collection; enjoy weeks and weeks of long-lasting colour with no peeling or chipping with Red Carpet Manicure My Favourite Designer LED Gel Polish.
Tip: Don’t forget your LED lamp, Gel Base and Gel Top Coats for the hottest manicure in town!
RED CARPET MANICURE
Red Carpet Manicure allows you to achieve salon quality gel manicures at home. This professional gel nail polish brand features a wide range of on trend nails colours for beautiful manicures that last weeks without chipping!
Layer and combine the colours to create your own unique manicures, or create long lasting French manicures with this innovative range of products. We recommend the Professional LED Kit, everything you need to create your beautiful, long lasting Red Carpet Manicure.
This is not the colour it seems and is more of a Candy Floss pink, and you need about 3 coats.But thats the colour i wanted, otherwise its a lovey pale baby Candy Floss pink nice to use as one layer over a french to give a hint of pink shimmer, and great for a wedding as its pearly.
06 April 2013 Jill
To apply your gel polish:
- Brush on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer to clean nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel to nails and cure in the Portable LED light for 1 minute or in the Professional LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen gel colour and cure in the Portable LED light for 3 minutes or in the Professional LED light for 45 seconds.
- Repeat process for a second coat.
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Seal & Shine Top Coat Gel and cure for 2 minutes using the portable LED light or for 45 seconds using the Professional LED light.
- To finish remove tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser.
To remove gel polish safely and effectively:
- Buff the surface of the nail to break the top coat seal.
- Saturate a cotton ball with Erase Gel Nail Polish Remover.
- Place cotton on nail and wrap finger in aluminium foil.
- Leave nail wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil and slide off cotton.
- Gently scrape off remaining polish with a hoof stick.
- Finish by massaging Revitalise Nourishing Cuticle Oil into the cuticle and natural nail.