Stila Crush Lip & Cheek StainRead Reviews (8)
Stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain is a bestselling, multi-tasking lip and cheek stain which reacts with pH levels to give a beautifully personalised flush of colour.
Available in a range of beautiful hues, these Lip & Cheek Stains are also enriched with nourishing ingredients to treat skin. Phytonutrients and Antioxidants help to protect and nourish the skin, whilst Vitamins A, C and E help to moisturise the cheeks and lips. Sweetly scented and lightly flavoured, these cheek and lip stains give a flush of lasting colour without ever drying out the skin.
Packaged in a clickable pen, these are perfect for stashing in your handbag and are easy to apply and blend for a beautiful look every time.
- Acai: A rich, vibrant red. Not-so subtle, yet perfectly sheer stain which gives a beautiful rosy flush of colour. Infused with Acai Berry extract.
- Cherry: The original, cherry hue. This gives a sheer, yet vibrant flush of pink-toned red for a pretty look. Enriched with Cherry and Pomegranate extracts.
- Coconut: A bronzed, rose-gold shade. This sheer stain gives a wash of warm, shimmery colours that brightens the complexion. Enriched with Coconut extract.
- Mango: A vibrant coral hue. This bright shade gives a wash of shimmering colour that’s perfect for summer. Enriched with Mango extract.
- Passion Fruit: A summery coral shade. This fruity shade gives a wash of subtly shimmering colour and is infused with Passion Fruit Extracts.
- Raspberry: A vibrant pop of pink. A sheer, yet bright pink with a hint of shimmer, which gives a pretty pop of colour. Enriched with Raspberry extract.
- Yumberry: A soft, pink pearl shade. This sheer lip and cheek stain gives a natural flush of pale pink. Enriched with Yumberry extract.
The beautiful brainchild of a celebrity makeup artist, Stila was created in 1994. Since day one, Stila have been synonymous with innovative, easy-to-use, high-quality cosmetics and skincare products that work for everyone. Stila believe that every woman's makeup should be as individual as her own signature. Known for their wearability, versatility and whimsical packaging, Stila have developed a reputation in the industry as the fresh, uncontrived, attitude-free brand. Stila want you to take a trend and make it yours, to embrace and celebrate your beauty.
loooove this product..... just be careful not to tint your teeth....... the product is very liquid and you need to wait for it to dry.....
13 October 2013 carla
I bought the Cherry lip/cheek stain and I absolutely love this. I use it everyday on my lips along with a lipbalm. It stains to a deep red and last for hours but it does tend to feel dry on the lips when applied hence the lip balm but other than that, awesome stuff.
18 August 2012 Thoa Luong
Good summer product. I use it to my cheecks and lips. Most I like it in cheeks. It spreads out well. I bought color Mango. Love it!
24 May 2012 Mrs T
I bought the coconut and while I like the subtle colour, I have stopped using it. The smell is so overpowering! I was hoping it would smell like coconut but it actually smells like a very strong smelling maple syrup or pancakes or something :-/
31 March 2012 Emma C
I like to use the 'Raspberry' just in the center part of the inner lip area, then a lighter shade on top with gloss to give the lollipop effect. Its a very popular look in Asia. I love this as a blush too, you only need a tiny bit to give a flush of color. Beautiful.
23 February 2012 Mimi
Very disappointing, does not come out of the tube and then comes out in great big blobs.It runs when applied and if you try to rub it out with your finger, no chance, and yet you end up with a very red-tipped digit! Plus I did not think it lasted very long as a lipstick. A little better as a blush but not as easy to use as Benetint.
01 June 2011 Jeanine WALLACE
I've tried them all except the coconut one now (and i love the look of the colour of that one but I hate the taste of coconut). Cherry = nice cherry red stain Pomegranate = berry shade between red and dark pink Yumberry = pale girly pink Raspberry = very bright pink Mango = orange shimmer Acai = very dark dramatic berry colour
18 February 2011 Rachael Harding
I bought the cherry crush about three years ago and loved it, it gave a deep cherry colour to my lips and had a great taste. It colours the lips well and sinks in with no stickiness. The colour lasts a few hours and althought it can also be used on cheeks make sure you blend in quickly or you will be left with a stained line.
24 December 2010 Rachael Harding
For your cheeks:
- Apply a small amount to your hand and mix with face lotion.
- Use your fingers, or brush, to gently apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks and upwards towards your hairline.
- Using your fingers when applying will help avoid streaking.
- Apply your favourite Crush on the cheeks under Convertible Colour for a cheek look that lasts throughout the day!
- Use brush applicator to apply to lips.
- Layer to create a more intense colour.
- Consider layering your Crushes for limitless lip looks to complete your makeup wardrobe.