Stila Perfecting Concealer is a full coverage concealer with a semi-matte finish.
This high performance concealer is ideal for covering blemishes, scars, redness, dark circles and other imperfections and gives you a flawless complexion. Simply dot on and blend for instant perfection.
Packaged in a tube, it’s easy to dispense and apply and can be used with a brush or with fingertips. It can even be used as a full coverage foundation. Simply apply over a moisturising primer and blend with a foundation brush for an airbrushed complexion.Read More
The beautiful brainchild of a celebrity makeup artist, Stila was created in 1994. Since day one, Stila have been synonymous with innovative, easy-to-use, high-quality products that work for everyone. Stila believe that every woman's makeup should be as individual as her own signature. Known for their wearability, versatility and gorgeously whimsical packaging, Stila have developed a reputation in the industry as the fresh, uncontrived, attitude-free brand. Stila want you to take a trend and make it yours, to embrace and celebrate your fundamental beauty.
06 August 2011 L
This is the best concealer you will find out there. Not cakey doesn't give you more spots. You only need the smallest amount and it lasts forever!! you can use it under eyes red patches,spots etc. I have been using it for years and it is unbeatable.
• Perfecting Concealer can be used as a concealer on the skin and under the eyes.
• When using the product as a concealer, apply it after foundation and before powder.
• Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks grey it is too light.
• To conceal blemishes, use your concealer brush in a stippling motion. It will correct the discoloration and help the skin to appear smoother.
• A cross-hatching motion with your brush is effective to smooth out the skin and diminish the appearance of pores.
• For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
• Fingers work well when applying Perfecting Concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.
hydrogenated polyisobutene, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, hydrogenated styrene/ isoprene copolymer, nylon-12, ethylhexyl stearate, stearalkonium hectorite, boron nitride, tocopheryl linoleate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, propylene carbonate, bht, phenoxyethanol, [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ultramarines (ci 77007)]