Stila Smudge Pot is a unique gel eye liner and eye shadow in one innovative formula.
A fabulous alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas, this clever gel lets you create razor sharp definition which lasts and lasts, or can be smudged for a sultry look. With an inky intensity it can be built up and blended to create a variety of looks. Smudge Pot is perfect for creating a sexy, smoky eye look.
- Black – Jet black.
- Black Cat – Black with shimmer.
- Brown – Chocolate.
- Kitten – Nude pink shimmer.
- Cobalt – Vibrant deep blue.
The beautiful brainchild of a celebrity makeup artist, Stila was created in 1994. Since day one, Stila have been synonymous with innovative, easy-to-use, high-quality cosmetics and skincare products that work for everyone. Stila believe that every woman's makeup should be as individual as her own signature. Known for their wearability, versatility and whimsical packaging, Stila have developed a reputation in the industry as the fresh, uncontrived, attitude-free brand. Stila want you to take a trend and make it yours, to embrace and celebrate your beauty.
• Smudge Pots double as eyeliner and eye shadow. Use your fingers or brushes to create a variety of looks. The product is very creamy and easy to work with allowing for ideal application time.
• An eyeliner brush to line and smudge the smudge pots for a smoky, blended look.
• Smudge Pots can be worn on the inner rim of the eyes.
• Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the center of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane , trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lecithin, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, may contain [+/-] mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), carmine (ci 75470), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)
- Delivery & Returns