Too Faced Candlelight Glow is a luxurious highlighting powder duo which warms and brightens the complexion for instant radiance.
Inspired by Too Faced’s original Absolutely Invisible Powder Candlelight this new formula offers a more intense luminosity and a more ethereal glow. Photolite Technology filters, fractures and diffuses harsh lighting to create an enchanting, youthful glow and preventing skin from looking washed out or chalky.
With a duo of multi-use shades the pressed powder formula is easy to apply for a quick all over glow. The sheer golden powder warms the skin tone whilst the gilded rose shade brightens and illuminates the complexion. Use each shade alone to target specific areas or swirl together for instant radiance.
Too Faced Cosmetics is a beauty brand that is trendy, irreverent and fun, with high performance formulas and a wide range of must-have products. Co-Founders Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson have created a makeup brand with undeniably glamorous products and the philosophy “Why be pretty, when you can be gorgeous?”
Unleash your inner starlet and steal the spotlight with Too Faced cosmetics! Have a look at the latest collection: Pretty Rebel with the best-selling Pretty Rebel Palette amd Color Bomb Lipsticks that prove even pretty girls break the rules.
• Use each shade alone or blend together.
• For a professional application, apply with the Too Faced portable Kabuki Brush and buff directly over your foundation to soften and set.
• Blend into your bronzers or blushes to create that sexy, airbrushed glow.
• Use either shade as a base colour on your eyelid or under the brow bone for a brightening, light reflective highlight.
- Talc, OctyldodecylStearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Candlelight Glow (Pink) Talc, OctyldodecylStearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).
- Delivery & Returns