Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner is a clear liquid eyeliner loaded with bold glitter.
A beauty editor favourite, these bright glitter eyeliners are available in a range of arresting shades so you can go as subtle or a bold as you dare. Get full on glam rock glitz without the spandex or bad hair with Urban Decay’s Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners.
Paint thin lines with the tip of the tiny precision brush, or sweep colour over the lid with the side of the brush for dramatic, bejewelled eyes. One dry, these glitter liners will not move – the glitter won’t fall onto the cheeks or transfer to anything else.
Wear them alone, layer them over your favourite shadows or wear two or more together. Try a deeper colour as the main eyeliner and a lighter, brighter shade as a highlight for the inner corners. The eyes appear brilliant, sparkling and beautiful, whichever shade you choose!
- Air Guitar – Bright blue.
- Glamrock – Bright silver.
- Metal Head – Bright purple.
- Mullet – Bold green.
- Spandex – Deep blue black with iridescent glitter.
- Stagedive – Bright turquoise.
- Distortion – Iridescent glitter.
- ACDC – Bright purple.
- Amp – Light blue with iridescent glitter.
- Junkshow – Bright pink with iridescent glitter.
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. Known for their innovative cosmetics products, high-quality ingredients, and risqué shade names, Urban Decay injects femininity, danger and fun into everything they create. Not yet tried Urban Decay makeup? Get started with their best-selling, world famous Eyeshadow Primer Potion - a primer which gives you hours of crease free, bold and beautiful eye makeup.
- Apply directly to the eyelids.
- Allow one coat to dry before applying the next coat.
- Aqua (Water), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Acrylates Copolymer, PVP, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polyurethane-11, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
- Delivery & Returns