Whether you’ve over indulged and need to fake a healthy glow the morning after, or you simply prefer a fresh and natural makeup look, our Glowy Skin tutorial has you covered. Perfect for days after the office party, Christmas morning and more, this understated look suits all. Go get your glow on.
1. Being by smoothing a radiance enhancing primer all over the skin.
2. Lightly buff liquid highlighter over the cheekbones with a fluffy brush.
3. Use a stippling brush to apply foundation and blend into skin.
4. Apply any concealer where necessary.
5. Lightly define the contours of the face with contour powder and a brush.
6. Buff a powder highlighter over the cheekbones to build up the highlight.
7. Then, use fingertips to press a cream highlighter onto the brow bones, Cupid’s bow and anywhere else you want to build radiance.
8. Lightly powder where needed to prevent the skin looking too oily.
9. Use a fluffy shadow brush to blend nude shadows across the lid.
10. Finish with a slick of mascara.