Babyliss Pro 20 Piece Ceramic Hot Sticks sets give a unique curl finish to the hair.
These flexible ceramic sticks create a long lasting style with an ultra smooth shiny finish, thanks to its ceramic properties. The ceramic spreads heat evenly across the length of the hot stick causing less damage to the hair than conventional curling sticks by minimising hotspots, resulting in a beautiful, glossy finish.
Babyliss Pro have now made it easier to use these sticks as they now feature a unique loop fastening design, which makes it easier to create that professional look. The Hot Sticks are also now designed with cool tips to protect your fingers.
- 20 hot sticks in two sizes for versatile styling: 12 large and 8 medium.
- Unique loop fastening design for ease of use.
- Ceramic technology for shiny, smooth curls.
- Fast heat up.
- Heat ready indicator light.
- Stay cool ends for comfort in use.
- UK 3-pin plug.
- 230v, 50hz, 170w.
Did you know that Babyliss actually invented the curling iron? Babyliss Pro is the salon brand of this mega-brand, which provides the very best in professional hair care tools. From dryers to crimper and tongs to brushes, Babyliss Pro have all the products you'll ever need to keep your hair styled, groomed and looking like you've just stepped out of the salon! If you're looking to buy a new hairdryer, invest in once that's of hair salon quality – we recommend the Portofino Dryer. Curls are back in this season, so you have to have the Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand – perfect curls every time.
There are currently no reviews for 20 Piece Ceramic Hot Sticks Set .
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• Wash and towel dry hair - comb through styling mousse if desired.
• Partially dry hair with chosen Babyliss Pro hairdryer.
• Spray hair with desired thermal protector.
• Section hair into small sections and place one hot stick half way up one section of hair.
• Roll up ends and mid-lengths first and then wind to scalp - this will create a strong, even curl.
• Secure hot sticks using the loop fastening system.
• Repeat process throughout hair.
• Make sure Hot Sticks have cooled thoroughly before removing.
• Remove hot sticks by gently unwinding.
• Break up curl with fingers.
• Add desired styling products for control and texture.
• Loosen hair with cool dryer and style as desired.