Babyliss Pro Volare Ferrari Dryer V2Read Reviews (1)
Babyliss Pro Volare Ferrari Dryer V2 is an ultra-efficient, mid-sized dryer for high speed drying.
Delivering intense air pressure and with a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air this professional dryer gives salon perfect styles every time and delivers the same superior air pressure as the full sized V1.
A nano-titanium infused grille gives superior heat, the tri-port ionic generator maximises hairs shine and two different sized detachable concentrator nozzles allow direct airflow to any area of hair.
The Ferrari designed, V12 engine has a 12-bar rotor system that offers smooth run and high torque for superior engine performance. The world’s first ball-bearing blow dryer engine it gives a smoother, high-performance operation and a 300% longer life than typical dryer motors.
- Ferrari designed V12 engine.
- Smaller size, perfect for travel.
- Turbo boost button.
- Tri-port ionic generator.
- Nano Titanium technology.
- 6 heat/speed controls.
- 2 ultra thin accessory nozzles (60mm and 70mm widths)
- 2000 watts power.
- Supplied With UK plug (230V)
Did you know that Babyliss actually invented the curling iron? Babyliss Pro is the salon brand of this mega-brand, which provides the very best in professional hair care tools. From dryers to crimper and tongs to brushes, Babyliss Pro have all the products you'll ever need to keep your hair styled, groomed and looking like you've just stepped out of the salon! If you're looking to buy a new hairdryer, invest in once that's of hair salon quality – we recommend the Portofino Dryer. Curls are back in this season, so you have to have the Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand – perfect curls every time.
I am very skeptical about buying hair dryers but this one IS THE BOMB! I love how it dries the hair fast and efficiently. I would say definitely go for this one because the results are phenomenal. My only regret is not having bought it sooner!
19 August 2013 Ma
• Before connecting the appliance check that the voltage indicated on the type plate corresponds to the mains voltage in your home.
• Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or plugged in.
• Do not use the appliance in humid areas, such as bathrooms.
• Never obstruct the air grills and ensure that the inlet grill does not become blocked with fluff or hair.
• Clean the air grill regularly with a soft brush and make sure the appliance is unplugged when cleaning.
• This appliance is only for its intended use. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
• Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it has visible signs of damage. If it does not work properly or has been dropped in water, have the appliance tested and repairedby a qualified electrician.
• Unplug the appliance when not in use and before cleaning. The appliance is only completely switched off once it has been unplugged.
• Always unplug the power cord from the plug, do not pull on the cord itself.
• Never hang the appliance by the power cord.
• In the case of manipulation, repairing or any modification of the appliance made by an unqualified individual or in the case of improper use, the warranty will be invalidated.