Babyliss Pro Portofino Dryer is one of the sleekest and powerful hair dryers with a professional performance to give the most sought after results of shiny, silky and manageable hair. The 2200 watt dryer with a long life AC motor together with the combined Ceramic Tourmaline technology will be sure to give you silky, smooth locks. Suitable for all hair lengths.
- Powerful 2200W.
- Long life AC motor.
- Combined Ceramic Tourmaline technology.
- Anti-wrap fan design to minimise hair blockage.
- 6 heat / speed settings.
- 2 narrow concentrator nozzles (60 / 75mm).
- Cold shot.
- Supplied with UK plug only (230V).
Did you know that Babyliss actually invented the curling iron? Babyliss Pro is the salon brand of this mega-brand, which provides the very best in professional hair care tools. From dryers to crimper and tongs to brushes, Babyliss Pro have all the products you'll ever need to keep your hair styled, groomed and looking like you've just stepped out of the salon! If you're looking to buy a new hairdryer, invest in once that's of hair salon quality – we recommend the Portofino Dryer. Curls are back in this season, so you have to have the Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand – perfect curls every time.
27 November 2012 Olga
This hair dryer has 2 narrow nozzles and a diffuser, that I use every time for my permed hair. It's very easy to use and I like the long thick cord that makes me think about it's good quality. It's quite noisy, that scares my cat, but I've never seen silent hair dryers. The plastic quality is a bit disappointing, looks very cheap and rough. But the most lovely thing is that it doesn't suck my hair from the rear side! That's why I've bought it. I think it's worth this price and I recommend it. But if you live outside the UK, you need to buy the adapter for the plug.
25 March 2012 Ana Lopes
It's a good quality hair dryer. It's easy to use and have fast drying power. My hair was less frizzy after I used it for the first time. It is a little heavy but my long hair was dry in less than five minutes so that is not a big deal. I don´t like the excessive noise that's why I cut one star. Overall I think it was a good purchase.
• Before connecting the appliance check that the voltage indicated on the type plate corresponds to the mains voltage in your home.
• Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or plugged in.
• Do not use the appliance in humid areas, such as bathrooms.
• Never obstruct the air grills and ensure that the inlet grill does not become blocked with fluff or hair.
• Clean the air grill regularly with a soft brush and make sure the appliance is unplugged when cleaning.
• This appliance is only for its intended use. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
• Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it has visible signs of damage. If it does not work properly or has been dropped in water, have the appliance tested and repairedby a qualified electrician.
• Unplug the appliance when not in use and before cleaning. The appliance is only completely switched off once it has been unplugged.
• Always unplug the power cord from the plug, do not pull on the cord itself.
• Never hang the appliance by the power cord.
• In the case of manipulation, repairing or any modification of the appliance made by an unqualified individual or in the case of improper use, the warranty will be invalidated.