CHI Turbo Hair Dryer
CHI Turbo Hair Dryer
- Read More
EU 2 pin plug.
CHI Turbo Hair Dryer is a professional hair dryer which reduces frizz whilst promoting a healthy shine.
Providing more airflow than a traditional hair dryer, this low EMF dryer is created with Ceramic Ions and Fra Infrared Technology to reduce frizz whilst maintaining a healthy moisture balance in the hair. Negative Ions provide faster drying time and promote a glamorous shine and the ergonomic, lightweight design is easy and comfortable to use.
With two speed settings and a cold shot button, Turbo Hair Dryer allows you to tailor your blow dry and comes complete with a concentrator nozzle and diffuser for all hair types.
- 1500 Watts.
- Low EMF.
- Quiet speed motor.
- Ceramic heater.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design.
- 2 Speed settings.
- Cold shot button.
- Concentrator and diffuser attachments.
- Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared Technologies.
- 120V AC, 60Hz.
- EU 2 pin plug.
- Shared By You
- Before connecting the appliance check that the voltage indicated on the type plate corresponds to the mains voltage in your home.
- Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or plugged in.
- Do not use the appliance in humid areas, such as bathrooms.
- Never obstruct the air grills and ensure that the inlet grill does not become blocked with fluff or hair.
- Clean the air grill regularly with a soft brush and make sure the appliance is unplugged when cleaning.
- This appliance is only for its intended use.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Unplug the appliance when not in use and before cleaning. The appliance is only completely switched off once it has been unplugged.
- Always unplug the power cord from the plug, do not pull on the cord itself.
- Never hang the appliance by the power cord.
- In the case of manipulation, repairing or any modification of the appliance made by an unqualified individual or in the case of improper use, the warranty will be invalidated.
- Delivery & Returns
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.