Sorry, this product has shipping restrictions and isn't available in the country you currently have selected. Please amend your location (next to MY BAG) if this is incorrect.
Cloud Nine The O Pod is an eco-friendly roller heating system and features innovative technology.
The O Pod from Cloud Nine heats the specially designed O Rollers in less than four seconds. With a unique induction heating system, The O Pod heats the rollers from the core so they’re hot in the hair and not to the touch. Once they’ve reached the maximum temperature of 130°C the rollers begin to cool in the hair to give fantastic hold, definition and shine.
Simply pop your selected roller into The O Pod and it’ll be ready to use within 4 seconds. Heating one roller at a time means you can take as little or as long as you wish when styling and because the rollers heat up so quickly you’ll always have heat on hand as soon as you want it. Energy efficient, The O Pod uses 7 times less power than traditional heated rollers meaning you can have stylish curls and waves as well as be kind to the environment!
Tip: The O Pod does not include rollers, a variety of Cloud Nine Rollers are available to buy separately.
- Super-fast Heat on demand – Simply pop a roller in and it will be heated within 4 seconds.
- Limitless Styling Options – With a wide range of O Rollers you can create an array of looks.
- Euro Plug with UK Fitting.
- International Voltage ranging from 90v – 240v which will automatically adjust.
- One Year Manufacturing Warranty.
Cloud Nine is a professional range of styling tools, designed to bring you ultimate control and flexibility over your style. Designed with pioneering technology, Cloud Nine are a revolution in hair styling. Loved by professional stylists and A-Listers alike, these styling tools allow you to achieve gorgeous hair, effortlessly. We love the Cloud Nine Irons which allow you to create smooth and sleek styles, curls, flicks or the perfect straight finish.
- Pop a roller into the O Pod to heat up for 4 seconds until the indication spot turns orange (Rollers are sold separately).
- Spray a section of hair with Amplify Spray (sold separately).
- Roll the section of hair around roller.
- Use the relevant clip to secure if desired (sold separately).
- Repeat for all hair sections.
- Leave to cool until heat spots turn grey.
- Remove rollers and finish hair as desired.
- Delivery & Returns
There are currently no reviews for Cloud Nine – The O Pod.
Each month, we choose a winning review to win £100 to spend at BeautyBay.com! We publish all submissions once we have verified your purchase.