Corioliss C1 Professional Iron
Corioliss C1 Professional Iron
- Read More
Corioliss C1 Professional Iron is a multi-purpose styling iron ideal for straightening hair or creating gorgeous curls or flicks.
Featuring 1" wide Titanium plates which are suitable for all hair types and particularly effective on thick/coarse hair the C1 Professional Iron uses Titanium Technology which allows the plates to glide effortlessly over the hair to give smooth results in one sleek move.
Pro-variable control from 120øC to 450øC allows you to control the heat to create a variety of looks and also tailor the irons to suit your hair. The C1 Professional Iron also features dual voltage circuitry making it ideal for travel and comes with its own heat resistant storage pouch.
- Titanium Floating Plates.
- Far Infrared Technology.
- Pro Variable Temp Control.
- Negative Ion technology eliminates static resulting in hair that is soft, silky and shiny.
- Dual Voltage.
- Pro 360ø Swivel Cord.
- Available in various stylish finishes.
- Supplied with UK and European plugs (not US or other plugs, works with 220~240V).
- Black - A classic black design.
- Platinum Zebra - A best-selling silver and black zebra print.
- Silver Paisley - A limited edition black and silver paisley print with matching silver Titanium plates.
- Camouflage - A sleek camouflage design.
- Pink - A fun pink design.
- Rose Gold - A chic black and white design with a champagne pink rim.
- Black Daisy - A delightful floral design with an outer black casing.
- Shared By You
- Wash and blow dry hair as usual.
- Plug in appliance and allow appliance to heat up.
- If you have medium or long hair, you'll find it easier if you start curling at the back of your head. For short hair, it's easier to start at the crown.
- The most important thing is to curl only a little hair at a time, in small sections of about 1-2". Separate your hair and start rolling from the tip of the section.
- With hair secured by the iron clamp, roll up to about an inch from your scalp. Hold it there for 10 seconds.
- Release the curl by opening the curling iron and sliding it carefully out. If you have long hair, you can pin the curl in place with a hair grip to preserve its shape while you keep working.
- If there are sections of hair that you don't want curled at the tips, just wrap the hair around the barrel of the iron as described above without using the clamp, hold for 10 seconds and release.
- Repeat for the rest of your hair.
- Set curls with your desired hair spray and styling products.
Corioliss is pushing the haircare boundaries to create innovative, leading products that allow you to achieve a professional finish with ease. An array of forward-thinking technologies including Titanium Technology (ultra-smooth plates) and Far Infrared Heat (heating hair from the inside out) work to maximise shine and minimise damage. For a super-chic, super-straight style, look to the bestselling C2 Slim Digital Straighteners - the most advanced irons that offer exceptional results.
- Delivery & Returns