- Read More
Slendertone Optimum is a revolutionary full body trainer with EMS/TENS technology designed to meet your toning, sport and health needs.
Featuring 23 top programmes in one single, easy to use unit, Slendertone Optimum can be applied to different muscle groups to target a variety of sports, toning, and health needs. Slendertone Optimum allows you to manage pain, tone your muscles and improve your sports performance, the rechargeable unit and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) and TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology relaxes and firms the muscles both before and after exercise.
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) has been used for over fifty years by athletes and physiotherapists as a preparation for sport and as recuperation afterwards. This technology involves sending electrical impulses to the muscle fibres, with two or more electrodes (pads) to contract the muscles, increase strength or resistance.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a pain relief therapy for the treatment of muscle stiffness and stress related pain, based on the stimulation of nerve fibres through electrical impulses. The operating principle works in two ways: either the nerves are stimulated to instantly block the transmission of pain signals to the brain, or the release of endorphins is stimulated that, in the course of time, allows the pain to subside.
Thanks to the combination of EMS and TENS technologies, Slendertone Optimum can be used for various purposes including muscle toning, recovery, ease of muscular pain and everyday stress or sports massage.
Featuring 7 Sports programmes, Slendertone Optimum provides support of sport preparation and recovery and includes warm up resistance, strength, speed, explosive strength, stamina and recovery programmes to aid and enhance your training regime
6 toning programmes help to firm, define, tone, massage and train your muscles whilst a selection of 10 health programmes provides relief and prevention from aches and pains such as back, neck and head aches and sciatica which occur as a result of sitting too long at a desk, standing for a long period or driving for a long time.
10 Health and Wellbeing programmes that work to provide pain relief and therapy for a number of areas including lumbar pain and Sciatica as well as for relaxation post-exercise. PLEASE NOTE: pain can be an indication of a medical condition and before using Slenderone optimum as a form of pain therapy, please consult your doctor.
Suitable for both men and women, Slendertone Optimum uses TENS technology to reduce pain and relieve daily stress and is the ideal addition to your exercise regime.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate programmes.
- Electrode (pad) placement guide for quick set up.
- Adjustable intensity for beginners and experts.
- Rechargeable battery which lasts up to 30 hours.
- 4 Independent channels.
- Graphic LCD display with simple menu option for user friendliness and visibility.
- 7 Sports programmes to develop strength, speed, endurance and recovery from sports.
- 6 toning programmes to build and define the muscles for a toned body.
- 10 Pain relief programmes to relieve pain from sciatica, back, neck and head aches.
- 3 Relaxation programmes to relieve muscle pain and daily stress.
Your Slendertone Optimum Includes:
- Optimum Control Unit - Rechargeable battery operated control unit with adaptor.
- 4 Pairs of cables.
- 2 Packets of 4 small pads (5cm x 5cm).
- 1 Packet of 4 large pads (5cm x 10cm).
- Travel bag.
- User Manual.
- Chart showing correct pad position.
- Supplied with UK and EURO 2 pin adaptor 100-240v (no US adaptor).
- Shared By You
- Charge Slendertone Optimum for 3 hours before you use it for the first time.
- Choose the program you require – Male or Female and the part of the body.
- Attach the pads to the cable.
- Connect the cable to the control unit. Ensure that the colour of the cable corresponds to the colour of the intensity button above it.
- Remove the protective covers from the pads. Please do not discard these as they need to be re-applied to the pads after the session to protect the pads.
- Place the pads on the body in accordance with the Pads Plan. Ensure that two pads from the same cable are used on one muscle.
- Start the program and choose a comfortable intensity level.
- Increase the intensity as soon as you start to get used to it.
- The pads should be changed after every 20 sessions to ensure that the stimulation remains comfortable and that the impulse can continue to be delivered to the nerve.
- Delivery & Returns
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.