Bonacure Smooth Shine Conditioner is part of the Smooth Shine range from Schwarzkopf.
This luxurious conditioner nourishes and rehydrates unmanageable hair, sealing in nutritious ingredients, providing and even surface and a mirror-like shine.
Tip: For extremely frizzy, unruly, dry hair apply Smooth Shine Conditioner and finish with the leave in treatment.
- Used to effectively improve the levels of smoothness and shine for frizzy and unruly hair.
- Rejuvenates hairs moisture, leaving it soft and easy to manage.
- Lightweight conditioner, suitable for all hair types.
- Smooth Shine has 24 hour smoothing performance, adding visibly more shine!
- For best results use with other products in the Smooth Shine range.
Bonacure by Schwarzkopf give personalised hairtherapy to suit specific hair types and problems, for beautiful and healthy hair. Combining technical expertise and extensive lab research, Bonacure products give incredible, high quality performance.
Try the Repair Rescue range for intense nourishment for damaged hair, or the Colour Save collection to protect, enhance and prolong your colour. We also the Smooth Shine range, which smoothes away frizz, improves manageability and nourishes for gorgeous, shiny hair.
There are currently no reviews for Smooth Shine Conditioner 200ml.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• After Using Smooth Shine shampoo, apply Smooth Shine conditioner and massage into the length of your hair.
• Using a comb, comb the conditioner through to the tips of your hair.
• Rinse and repeat if necessary.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myrisate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Panthenol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, BCC12-Base.