Dr Hauschka Neem Hair Oil is an intensive treatment oil which soothes, strengthens and helps to encourage hair growth in all hair types.
Neem Hair Oil is an intensive care oil which stimulates the circulation calming itchy, flaky conditions, encouraging hair growth, strengthening fine hair and softening dry hair when massaged into the scalp.
A Dr Hauschka hero product, it is enriched with protective and nourishing oil of Wheat germ combined with the essential oil of Rosemary to regenerate and soothe stressed, itchy, flaky scalps, and helps extreme greasiness by normalising sebaceous activity. The healing powers of Neem leaves and Chamomile flowers give new vitality and softness to hair damaged by treatments and exposure such as perming, dyeing, straighteners, the sun, salt water and chlorine.
Fine, thin hair types are strengthened, whilst strong, dry hair is softened. This highly versatile oil restores condition and shine to dull, dry hair with split ends and leaves hair with a natural shine, renewed strength and a silky soft texture.
This is wonderful to use for a scalp massage.
- If you have very full-bodied or frizzy hair, Neem Hair Oil can be used as a styling product to scrunch into the ends to help define individual curls.
- Sun, sea and sand can leave hair dull, dry and weakened. A Neem Hair Oil mask once or twice a week, especially following summer holidays, will restore natural shine and vitality, leaving hair soft and manageable.
Dr Hauschka is considered to be one of the purest skin care ranges available. This range of organic skincare works to restore and maintain healthy skin, giving it a beautiful glow and has a celebrity following - Jessica Biel uses Dr Hauschka Moisturising Day Cream and also loves Dr Hauschka's Lip Balm.
29 January 2010 Grace London
It might sound a bit grim, but this is also excellent for treating and preventing nits, in combination with a fine tooth comb. I use it as a pre-wash treatment on my child, comb through with the nit comb, leave in for an hour, then wash out. There's something in neem that nits don't like, apparently.
• For a deep treatment, use Neem Hair Oil before shampooing.
• Apply it with your fingertips or straight from the bottle to your scalp, gently massaging it in with very small circular movements of the fingers.
• Wrap a towel around your head to keep your scalp warm.
• Fine hair should be left for 20 - 30 minutes, while strong dry hair should have at least 30 minutes.
• Neem Hair Oil can also be used to condition the ends of your hair or to "de-frizz" the ends of curly hair on a daily basis.
• Apply one or two drops of oil to the palm of your hands, rub them together to warm it slightly then just apply to the ends of your hair by taking handfuls of hair and crumpling it gently in your oiled hands.
• Recommended once a week.
Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.