Ouidad Curl Co Wash Low Foam Cleansing Conditioner softens and moisturises curly hair whilst removing product build-up.
This thick and foamy conditioner has a concentrated blend of Conditioning Agents and Oils plus a dose of gentle, naturally derived Coconut Cleanser for a truly unique experience that never dries or strips the hair.
Black Cumin Seed Oil and Jamaican Black Oil deeply condition individual strands with nourishing Vitamins and Minerals, taming and smoothing the hair and reducing frizz. Curl Co Wash Low Foam Cleansing Conditioner is also enriched with Rosemary and Sage Oils which gently refresh and balance the scalp, while delivering a luminous shine to the hair.
Curl Co Wash Low Foam Cleansing Conditioner protects curly hair from dryness, breakage and colour fading, leaving the hair looking and feeling hydrated, soft, smooth and full of life.
Did you know? Curl Co Wash Low Foam Cleansing Conditioner is free from Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones.
Known as “The Queen of Curl”, Ouidad is an internationally recognised stylist with a passion for perfecting curly and wavy hair types! She opened her first salon in 1984, which catered exclusively for curly hair types. Her trademarked cutting and styling techniques, extensive knowledge and specialised, award-winning product range have made her an authority on textured hair. Her eponymous hair care range is specifically targeted to different types of curly, from waves to tight curls.
We love the Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment Intensive Repair an intensive conditioner for weak and damaged hair.
- Saturate the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Divide into 4 sections and apply 3-8 pumps to each section.
- Massage the scalp with fingers or comb through to distribute evenly.
- Leave on for the duration of bath or shower, then rinse.
- We recommend: short lengths: 3-4 pumps per section; medium lengths: 4-5 pumps per section; long lengths: 5-8 pumps per section.
- Can be used as often as desired.
- For best results, leave Curl Co Wash Low Foam Cleansing Conditioner on for several minutes.
- If you have tight or kinkier curls, you can still follow-up with a leave-in conditioner for added conditioning prior to styling.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Delivery & Returns