Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Balm is a non-greasy, water soluble styling aid that gives curly or wavy hair a straight, tangle-free, bouncy finish. This product has pure extracts of Matricaria, Althea and Horseradish that maintain straight hair styles and eradicates frizz. It resists humidity and shortens drying time, too.
- Leaves hair full, soft, silky and shiny without weight or buildup.
- Silicone-free hair fixative that is not a permanent hair straightener.
- Creates a straight, sleek style without build-up or flaking.
- Washes out easily.
Philip B is a world renowned hair care expert, providing the A-List with great hair care since the early 90's. Experience Philip B's expertise with his eponymous hair care brand, which comprises premium formulas and high quality ingredients for truly great hair, every day. The Philip B story began with the Rejuvenating Oil – a deeply hair conditioning oil which smooths hair without leaving it sticky, heavy or limp.
There are currently no reviews for Drop Dead Straightening Balm 178ml.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• Always apply Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Balm to freshly washed, towel-dried hair.
• Work a quarter to half dollar sized amount (depending on the thickness and density of your hair) in 1" to 2" sections starting off the scalp at your roots through your ends.
• Comb through and immediately blow dry or wet set your hair.
• For optimum results, dry your hair thoroughly with a large round or flat natural boar bristle styling brush.
• Always start drying your hair from your roots through your ends.
Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalise Leaf/Root Extract, Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin