Phyto Specific Relaxer Index 2 is a revolutionary, non-chemical hair relaxer which permanently smoothes or texturises coarse, resistant hair with maximum safety.
This gentle, hydroxide-free relaxing treatment, works effectively to relax coarse and resistant hair types safely and effectively without the use of harsh chemicals. The odourless and lye-free system is carefully formulated with selected extracts of egg and soya and is incredibly effective at permanently relaxing the hair. So effective in fact, it is a BeautyBay.com bestseller!
This exceptionally gentle formula contains Egg extract to relax hair, plus Shiitake Mushroom Salt to boost the action of the Egg extract. In addition, Soybean extract restructures the hair shaft, plus Wheat Proteins strengthen and repair.
Hair is smoother, shinier and softer with a sleek, frizz free finish.
Phyto Specific is a complete line of hair care products especially developed for naturally curly, frizzy and relaxed hair which requires extra nourishment and maintenance.
The kit contains:
- Pre-Care Balm 10ml
- Straightening Cream 225ml
- Inductor 2 60ml • Neutralising and Cleansing Emulsion 125ml
- Milky Restructurer 75ml
- Full instructions
- Wooden mixing spatula.
Please note: Do not combine with any other relaxing type product; everything required is in your Phyto Specific Relaxer kit. Please see the directions tab for further important information.Read More
Looking for the perfect hair products? Shop the top rated shampoos, conditioners and more here.
08 September 2012 Karen lee
An excellent product. Does make kinky hard hair soft and super straight . Use all components of kit as directed for these results. Price could be a little less though.
Important information about using Phyto Specific Relaxers:
• If you are not experienced in using permanent hair relaxers, see a professional stylist for a consultation.
• Read ALL directions carefully before use.
• ALWAYS do a strand test before relaxing hair.
• If your hair is already relaxed, only apply to roots for touch up.
• If you have braided hair, un-do braids, shampoo and condition one week before applying relaxer. DO NOT:
• Apply relaxer complex to scalp.
• Use on bleached, henna treated, colour treated or relaxed hair containing metallic substances.
• Use on colour treated hair.
• Use on permed hair or hair will any other chemical treatment.
• Wet or manipulate scalp before application.
• Pre-shampoo hair. Wait at least 3 days after shampooing before applying relaxer.
• Combine with any other relaxing type products, use only what is in your kit.
• Cut hair before relaxing.
• Use curling irons, straightening irons or any other styling tools 8 days before or immediately after using the relaxing system.