Revlon Professional Nutri Color Creme 200 Burgundy 250mlRead Reviews (1)
Revlon Professional Nutri Color Crème 200 Burgundy is a colour treatment especially designed to maintain the vibrancy and life of dark purple or deep red toned hair colour.
Frequent shampooing combined with environmental factors such as UV rays, can lead to your vibrant, salon hair colour quickly fading.
Maintain the life of your hair colour in between salon visits with this innovative, moisturising hair colour cream. It has a nourishing and detangling action and is full of AHA fruit acids and a high concentration of ionic pigments, enriched with cosmetic agents to smooth the hair cuticle, revive colour and improve shine, all in 3 minutes.
Nutri Color Crème is the ideal way to give your hair colour a lift between visits to the salon and also works to restore and maintain moisture. It gives powerful, instant colour whilst smoothing hair with an anti-static effect.
Free of ammonia and peroxide, 200 Burgundy works to maintain dark purple hair, or give a purple shimmer to a full head of dark hair.
- Powerful instant colour.
- Smoothing, anti static effect.
- High performance of fruit acids (AHA).
- Restores and maintains moisture.
- Nourishing, softening and detangling properties without weighing hair down.
- Free of ammonia and peroxide.
- Smoothing and polishing of the cuticle (ionic).
- Light reflecting formula for a high shine finish.
- No mixing required, apply straight from the bottle.
Revlon Professional is a salon professional brand that encompasses hair care and hair treatment products, loved by professionals and consumers alike. Since its creation, Revlon Professional has been synonymous with innovation, fashion and technology. This effective hair care brand is perfect for those who have been chasing glossy, healthy and vibrant hair.
We love the Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner, an instantly hydrating, two-phase spray conditioner which soothes, moisturises and nourishes dry and damaged hair.
This is my second purchase of the Revlon Nutri Color Creme 200 and I LOVE it!! I must admit I don't use it as a colour top up but apply to bleached white hair for a really bright colour! The color creme is very conditioning and my hair is actually in fantastic condition despite the bleach. I get loads of comments from people everywhere about what colour I use :)
18 August 2013 Sian
• Wear gloves when using Nutri Color Creme.
• Apply to washed and towel dried hair.
• Spread product by working it through the hair before detangling with a comb.
• Leave for 3 minutes.
• Rinse until water runs clear.