Essie Winter Mini Collection 2012 is a four piece collection of rich and luxurious shades.
Featuring the finest shades from Essie’s Winter 2012 collection in super-cute 5ml bottles, this mini set is packed full of rich, lavish shades ideal for brightening up dull winter days. Giving perfect coverage in two coats and with glossy, crème and glitter finishes, the Essie Winter Mini Collection 2012 will leave you feeling like royalty in an instant.
Did you know? Essie nail polishes are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.
- Leading Lady 5ml - a rich and decadent ruby glitter infused with magenta undertones.
- Where’s My Chauffeur? 5ml - A delicious aqua crème with turquoise hues.
- Beyond Cozy 5ml - A pale gold polish infused with micro glitter for a mesmerising metallic finish.
- Snap Happy 5ml – A luscious red polish with gorgeous undertones of orange and coral.
Essie are best known for their high fashion colours, fantastic names and their chip resistant, high durability quality nail varnish. The Essie nail polish range is kept fresh with new colours released regularly, the latest being the Essie Summer 2013 Collection including Naughty Nautical and Sunday Funday.
We also love Essie’s range of nail care such as 3 Way Glaze which acts as a base, strenghtener and top coat for nail colours and the Nail Corrector, an innovative pen to quickly and easily remove excess nail polish.
These colors are so beautiful, and I really love the consistence of the nail polishes. I like the size of each bottle, because normally you don't use up a normal size nail polish :)
28 January 2013 Katrine
It's great for when you can't decide which of the full size bottles you want. Leading Lady looks amazing and reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers.
28 January 2013 Kiki
- Apply chosen Essie Base Coat.
- Follow with 2 coats of chosen Essie lacquer.
- Finish with preferred Essie Top Coat to prevent chipping.