Orly Ultraviolet 18ml
Orly Ultraviolet 18ml
- Read More
Orly Ultraviolet is a mesmerising purple polish loaded with chunky glitter.
Part of Orly’s Flash Glam Collection for Autumn/Winter 2012, Ultraviolet gives your nails a fierce 3D effect with a chunky 3D texture and spectacular sparkle. Perfect layered over deep shades, this gorgeous purple glitter also looks beautiful worn alone.
Tip: Don’t forget a base coat with glitter polishes – we love Orlon which enhances the life of your manicure.
- Shared By You
- Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Polyvinyl Butyral, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77489 (Brown Iron Oxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).
- Apply two coats of your chosen Orly colour over an Orly base coat.
- Add a coat of top coat to seal in your sparkle.
- Pour pure acetone onto cotton and wrap fingers in foil.
- Soak nails for 5-10 minutes per hand.
- Use the cotton to remove any remaining glitter particles.
Orly are one of the nail care industry's renowned colour houses, with an array of varied nail polish from subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neons. Every Orly nail varnish is free of DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde and features the award winning, rubber ‘Gripper Cap' which makes applying varnish a breeze and means an end to stuck nail polish lids!
- Delivery & Returns