Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Nail Enamel are the newest nail polishes for Spring 2012.
Inspired by Paul & Joe Creator Sophie Albou’s love of cats these feminine Nail Enamels are part of Paul & Joe’s 10th Anniversary Collection.
These Spring 2012 Nail Enamels have a natural and sexy allure and the three playful shades are sure to have your paws ready for Spring.
- 025 Tigress – A pearlescent nude hue that enhances your feminine allure.
- 026 Kitten Claws – A soft pink shade for picture perfect fingers.
- 027 Manekineko – A bright, hot pink that is as romantic as it is playful.
PAUL & JOE
Paul & Joe beaute was launched by Sophie Mechaly in 2002, following the success of her fashion line by the same name. Featuring retro modern packaging, luxurious textures and rich colours Paul & Joe cosmetics perfectly encapsulate the brands philosophy of ‘fun loving sophistication'. Each season sees a Limited Edition Collection Sparkles range, featuring unique packaging decorated with the signature print to match the Paul & Joe fashion line.
We love the brand new Spring Carousel Creation 2013 Collection, beautifully packaged lip, eye and cheek colours for the new season.
There are currently no reviews for Spring 2012 Nail Enamel.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• Apply 1 coat of Paul & Joe Base Coat.
• Apply 2 coats of chosenSpring 2012 Nail Enamel onto finger or toe nails.
• Finish with Paul & Joe Top Coat to protect and seal nail enamel.