Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Nail Enamel are the newest nail polishes for Spring 2012.
Inspired by Paul & Joe Creator Sophie Albou’s love of cats these feminine Nail Enamels are part of Paul & Joe’s 10th Anniversary Collection.
These Spring 2012 Nail Enamels have a natural and sexy allure and the three playful shades are sure to have your paws ready for Spring.
- 025 Tigress – A pearlescent nude hue that enhances your feminine allure.
- 026 Kitten Claws – A soft pink shade for picture perfect fingers.
- 027 Manekineko – A bright, hot pink that is as romantic as it is playful.
PAUL & JOE
Paul & Joe beaute was launched by Sophie Mechaly in 2002, following the success of her fashion line by the same name. Featuring charming packaging, luxurious textures and rich colours Paul & Joe cosmetics perfectly encapsulates the brands philosophy of fun loving sophistication. From adorably cute cat to feminine designs, Paul & Joe features stylish seasonal collections for strong women who love creativity & fun! We love the Paul & Joe Fall 2014 Makeup Collection designed to simply impress.
• Apply 1 coat of Paul & Joe Base Coat.
• Apply 2 coats of chosenSpring 2012 Nail Enamel onto finger or toe nails.
• Finish with Paul & Joe Top Coat to protect and seal nail enamel.
- Delivery & Returns
There are currently no reviews for Paul & Joe – Spring 2012 Nail Enamel.
Each month, we choose a winning review to win £100 to spend at BeautyBay.com! We publish all submissions once we have verified your purchase.