Sorry, this product has shipping restrictions and isn't available in the country you currently have selected. Please amend your location (next to MY BAG) if this is incorrect.
Red Carpet Manicure Dripping In Luxury is a high performance gel polish in timeless metallic silver.
This gorgeous silver screams opulence and luxury like no other shade; featuring Red Carpet Manicure’s exclusive Gel LED formula Dripping In Luxury stays chip and peel resistant for weeks so your nails are full of colour and high shine much longer than regular nail polish.
The LED Gel Polishes are designed to work exclusively with the Red Carpet Manicure LED System. Available in an array of colours; these high-performance gel polishes apply like regular nail lacquer but cure in a LED light (sold separately) in just 3 minutes.
Tip: Don’t forget your LED lamp, Gel Base and Gel Top Coats for a red carpet worthy manicure.
RED CARPET MANICURE
Red Carpet Manicure allows you to achieve salon quality gel manicures at home. This professional gel nail polish brand features a wide range of on trend nails colours for beautiful manicures that last weeks without chipping!
Layer and combine the colours to create your own unique manicures, or create long lasting French manicures with this innovative range of products. We recommend the Professional LED Kit, everything you need to create your beautiful, long lasting Red Carpet Manicure.
To apply your gel polish:
- Brush on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer to clean nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel to nails and cure in the Portable LED light for 1 minute or in the Professional LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen gel colour and cure in the Portable LED light for 3 minutes or in the Professional LED light for 45 seconds.
- Repeat process for a second coat.
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Seal & Shine Top Coat Gel and cure for 2 minutes using the portable LED light or for 45 seconds using the Professional LED light.
- To finish remove tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser.
To remove gel polish safely and effectively:
- Buff the surface of the nail to break the top coat seal.
- Saturate a cotton ball with Erase Gel Nail Polish Remover.
- Place cotton on nail and wrap finger in aluminium foil.
- Leave nail wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil and slide off cotton.
- Gently scrape off remaining polish with a hoof stick.
- Finish by massaging Revitalise Nourishing Cuticle Oil into the cuticle and natural nail.
- Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Nitrocellulose, Isobornyl Methyacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Violet 2/CI60725, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phosphoric Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Red 7 (CI5850, Red 34 (CI5880)
- Delivery & Returns