Red Carpet Manicure Drop Dead Gorgeous is a sensational cobalt blue gel polish.
The LED Gel Polishes are designed to work exclusively with the Red Carpet Manicure LED System. Available in an array of colours; these high-performance gel polishes apply like regular nail lacquer but cure in a LED light (sold separately) in just 3 minutes.
This ‘knock ‘em dead’ blue has an intensely iridescent finish and is perfect for an eye catching manicure; enjoy weeks and weeks of long-lasting colour with no peeling or chipping with Red Carpet Manicure Drop Dead Gorgeous LED Gel Polish.
Tip: Don’t forget your LED lamp, Gel Base and Gel Top Coats for the hottest manicure in town!
RED CARPET MANICURE
Red Carpet Manicure allows you to achieve salon quality gel manicures at home. This professional brand features a wide range of on trend nails colours for beautiful manicures that last weeks without chipping!
Layer and combine the colours to create your own unique manicures, or create long lasting French manicures with this innovative range of products. We recommend the Professional LED Kit, everything you need to create your beautiful, long lasting Red Carpet Manicure.
17 November 2012 Maria lee
Whilst this blue is nice it is much brighter than it appears on the screen and I would suggest the description is amended <br><br><br> BeautyBay.com - Hi Maria, thanks for the feedback! We've adjusted the image slightly x
To apply your gel polish:
- Brush on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer to clean nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel to nails and cure in the Portable LED light for 1 minute or in the Professional LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen gel colour and cure in the Portable LED light for 3 minutes or in the Professional LED light for 45 seconds.
- Repeat process for a second coat.
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Seal & Shine Top Coat Gel and cure for 2 minutes using the portable LED light or for 45 seconds using the Professional LED light.
- To finish remove tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser.
To remove gel polish safely and effectively:
- Buff the surface of the nail to break the top coat seal.
- Saturate a cotton ball with Erase Gel Nail Polish Remover.
- Place cotton on nail and wrap finger in aluminium foil.
- Leave nail wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil and slide off cotton.
- Gently scrape off remaining polish with a hoof stick.
- Finish by massaging Revitalise Nourishing Cuticle Oil into the cuticle and natural nail.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Nitrocellulose, Isobornyl Methyacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Violet 2/CI60725, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phosphoric Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Red 7 (CI5850, Red 34 (CI5880)