Seche Rose 15ml
Seche Rose 15ml
- Read More
Seche Rose is a creamy pink nail lacquer for a classic French Manicure.
Formulated to enhance the natural pigment of the nail, Seche Rose creates a greater consistency between your skin tone and the nail for a healthy flush of natural colour. Luxuriously creamy, Seche Rose glides effortlessly onto the nail and has a high performance chip resistant formula.
Tip: Pair with Seche Blanc or Seche Porcelain for a timeless French Manicure.
- Shared By You
- Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid. May Contain: Silica, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 34 (CI 15880), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
- Apply 1 coat of your chosen Seche Base Coat.
- Follow by painting the tips of your nails with Seche Porcelain or Seche Base and wait until completely dry.
- Apply two coats of Seche Rose to the entire nail.
- Always finish with a coat of Seche Vite™ Dry Fast Top Coat for a professional finish.
Seche™ Inc. was founded in 1991 taking the nail industry by storm with the revolutionary Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. The intention from the very beginning was to provide this amazing technology to the professional nail technician.
The brand philosophy is to provide the finest and most innovative nail care products to those who appreciate quality and innovation at a reasonable cost. Our best seller is without doubt the Dry Fast Top Coat, a super glossy, long wearing top coat to give the perfect finishing touch to any manicure.
- Delivery & Returns
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.