Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask is a deeply purifying mask which is ideally suited to oily and blemished skin types.
Formulated with finely ground clay and blended with extracts of Nasturtium and Witch Hazel, this mask draws out impurities and skin secretions, whilst visibly reducing blemishes and blackheads. This effective treatment mask encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions and also helps absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
It has a deeply cleansing and disinfecting action, to rejuvenate and purify congested and blemish prone complexions.
Tip: You can personalise the mask mixture by adding a small amount of your day care product - for example, oily skin should add a few drops of the Normalising Day Oil; sensitive skin should add some Rose Day Cream and dry skin should add some Moisturising Day Cream.Read More
Dr Hauschka is considered to be one of the purest skin care ranges available. This range of organic skincare works to restore and maintain healthy skin, giving it a beautiful glow and has a celebrity following - Jessica Biel uses Dr Hauschka Moisturising Day Cream and also loves Dr Hauschka's Lip Balm.
04 May 2013 Carp
Nice mask but doesn't do much for me. It absorbs excess sebum but doesn't clean my pores. Furthermore, it is quite small.
03 February 2013 Gemma
This is such a good product! Cleared my skin right up! I use it occasionally like before I go out and it is so effective. Yes the directions are pretty complex but you will get the hang of it in no time! I first bought it a few weeks ago and will need to buy some more soon!
• Problem skin should have the mask treatment once a week and the mask treatment should follow a steam treatment using Facial Steam Bath.
• Mix the mask before the steam treatment so that you can apply it immediately afterwards.
• Mix one heaped teaspoon of powder to about one and a half teaspoons of water to create a soft paste.
• Apply the mask to your skin using a mask brush or your fingers, avoiding the immediate eye area.
• Sensitive skin should leave the mask on for 3-5 minutes; dry and normal skin should leave it on for 5-10 minutes; oily and impure skin should leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
• Remove the mask with lots of warm water, then splash with cool water.
• Apply Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner and your usual moisturiser.
• Once applied do not let the mask dry out. Keep damp by gently compressing a flannel over the top as necessary, until you want to remove the mask.
Loess, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch